The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I watched Juno for the second time. I liked it, but not as much as I did the first time.

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I saw it three times in theatres. I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to hang out with friends during winter break, and unfortunately not all of them went together. However, it never got old for me. I'll probably buy it on DVD when the price drops a bit.

3. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

there will be blood-

great movie for anyone who likes a big bunch of crazy folk mucking about at the turn of the 20th century. or weirdo religious freaks. or the classic good-to-bad transformation of a character. or super weird religious freaks. really good movie, a tad long but worth it. and the soundtrack was awesome!!!

4. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Borderland: Makes me sick to be part of the human species. :icon_cry:

5. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

I watched The Kingdom the other night. I liked the movie pretty violent, but interesting storyline.

6. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

just finished "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead." great movie. will have to see it again since there was so much going on. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is excellent in it, and Marrissa Tomei is pretty hot... some nice topless scenes with her

again, it's another movie i like better than "No Country"

7. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

I just finished "Hard Candy"....damn that movies crazy:icon_evil:

8. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I feel like it would have made a better short story than movie, but it was entertaining.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I saw that movie to im not usually into those type of movies but this one was good.

10. KJ3

....wow....

what's it about? i might want to check it out...

11. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

Wow i think the last movie i watched was Backdoor Sluts #9.

12. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Nearly 400 women (more like 5,000) have been murdered in the border town of Juarez, Mexico, since 1993. Reporter Lauren Fredericks (Jennifer Lopez), assigned by her editor (Martin Sheen) to investigate, discovers cover-ups by the local authorities. With the help of colleague Alfonso (Antonio Banderas), she helps the only survivor find the courage to tell her story. Director Gregory Nava weaves a dramatic narrative against the backdrop of shocking true events.

13. ParanoidMike

i ended up watching "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" again. there was so much going on in that movie that i wanted to see it again. loved it. very reminiscent of "A Simple Plan."

14. DawkinsINT

Fixed it for ya. :icon_lol:

I have the dvd, but haven't watched it yet.

15. ParanoidMike

:lol:

well, yeah... of course that alone is worth rewatching :icon_cool:

you'll have to let me know what you think of it when you see it

16. DawkinsINT

I will. I have Lars And The Real Girl lined up first. I started watching the first five minutes before I was intruded upon. It got my interest early on.

17. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Anyone else see Cloverfield? I'm watching it right now and its pretty cool

18. KJ3

yea, it was worth the watch. i might even buy the dvd....

i hated the guy holding the camera, i was so stoked when he died. intense movie though, i saw in the theaters after a huge smoke attack and it freaking blew me away

19. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Also watch "The Orphanage", its sub-titled, but a great spooky watch.

20. ParanoidMike

forgot how ingenious "A Simple Plan" was... after watching "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead," i was in the mood to watch it since it reminded me so much of it