The Official Jets Thread!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TDJets72027, Sep 7, 2007.

1. JAUK32

JAUK32 The "M" Pire

Yea i dont think pennington will cut it clemens looked alright probaly can get later round QB in the draft

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

How gay, we got porbably the 2 toughest games early, with the Pats at home in week 2, and on the road vs the Chargers on Monday Night Football.:icon_sad:

Jets full schedule

Only tough games are Both meetings vs NE (obviously), @ SD, @ Buffalo, @ Seattle I guess

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

10/19 @ oakland get ready for an butt kicking

4. TDJets72027

lol

5. Hope you Enjoy

:wave: I hope that your Jets enjoy the services of Faneca. I am just glad that he is finally gone. You watch the guy close and see how many big plays he gives up Every Game and you will see why I feel this way. I have been a Steelers fan for almost 30 years and I dont remember anyone that I was so glad to see gone via free agency than Alan Faneca. But atleast, no one can say that the Jets arent willing to pay big bucks to try to win.
    :cowboy:

6. TDJets72027

Jets in rush for Vernon Gholston

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...8-04-21_jets_in_rush_for_vernon_gholston.html

7. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

Nice to see you're planning ahead. Don't worry, it won't be that bad. I'm sure we'll get a little conservative after we take a 20 point lead.

If Tom Brady is superman then Gholston is cryptonite.

LOL, bitterness is a terrible thing.

8. Boycey

Boycey Mebbe...

Some of you know me from NFLUK but to those of you who don't, a big hello to my fellow Jets fans. :icon_cheesygrin:

:laughy32:

9. TDJets72027

:icon_cool:

10. TDJets72027

http://www.jetscentral.com/?p=1332

11. Libid21

Libid21 Guest

I'm choosing the Jets as my dark horse team now. I like how you guys brought in quality free agents (just about time...) and had a very solid draft. You've improved your defense a lot, and I'm quite impressed and excited to see what you guys can do to upset the Patriots and shake up the AFC standings this year. I'm happy for one of my older brothers, who is a Jets fan. Cheers to you Jets fans, and to the Jets themselves. :D

12. TDJets72027

Nice post man, hopefully the new players gel with each other, no team becomes good overnight.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I fully expect the Jets to make a strong push for a wild card spot in 2008, especially with all the offseason additions they've made. It would be even better if they upset the Patriots for the AFC East crown.

14. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

I agree, I'm very excited about the upcoming season. We have a lot of talent to work with this season. Something we haven't had in a while.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The Jets are up one year then down the next. 2008 should be their up year, especially with the money they spent during the offseason.

16. boston_aloha

boston_aloha Rookie

Jets have a decent shot of getting a WC spot. The only problem with the AFC is that most of the playoff spots are already filled. If everyone is healthy your playoff spots are pretty much guarenteed to: Pats / Indy / Steelers / Chargers / Jax.... that just leaves one more spot.

But if course the NFL is a wild league and anything can happen.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Bills will take that last spot...edging out the Jets...

18. Anidem

Anidem Official demonic presence

Around .500, give or take a game. No playoffs, Brett retires again and is sorry that he came back.

19. TDJets72027

20. TDJets72027

LYNCH NUGENT!