What Player Do You Just Hate?

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 86WARD, Feb 18, 2008.

1. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Peyton Manning
    TO

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I hate him to he really pisses me off. It really bothered me when he mocked the eagles.

3. spent

spent TSZ Groupie

Ray Lewis

4. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Vince Wilfork, Rodney Harrison, Junior Seau(When He Was On The Patriots), Tom Brady.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

troy polamalu

6. SeanTaylor21

:icon_evil: WHY!?

7. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

He's a mouthy heckhead?

8. SeanTaylor21

Anyways, I hate. Rodney Harrison, Junior Seau, Tedi Bruschi, Vince Wilfork, T.O., Tony Romo, Julius Jones.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Terrell Owens, Tom Brady, X Manning, Adrian Peterson, Devin Hester, Ben Roethlisberger, and last and probably least until he learns to play in the playoffs, tony homo

10. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

how do you not like adrian peterson? he's a stand-up guy and a hellstorm of a runningback.....

11. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

the hit that rung aikman's bell was totally legal.

unlike your boy roy williams, like someone else brought up....

12. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Tom brady.

13. drewd21

drewd21 Starter

Dan Marino - dont know why but the guy's always pissed me off!:icon_twisted:

14. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

How dare you disrespect one of the greatest linebackers of all time just because your team is a rival of his? He is a leader, physically, mentally, emotionally, verbally, and actively. He has always gotten help from the front four. Whether it was Sam Adams and "Goose" or Kelly Gregg and Haloti Ngata, the clogging up holes and O-lineman has always been there so he can get to the ball carrier. Have you seen him play? Watch the tape. The tape doesn't lie. He still dominates every aspect of the game, no matter how old he is. Remember his block of that Broncos linebacker back in 2000 when McAlister took the missed field goal back for a touchdown? He just knocked that guy right off his feet. He also had 4 pass deflections in the Super Bowl, of which he just happened to be the MVP. In the playoffs that year, he just stole the ball away from Eddie George on a pass and ran it back to the house. Ray tipped the ball that Ed Reed returned for a touchdown in 04 vs. Cleveland. In '06 he NAILED Michael Pittman before he could catch a screen pass on opening day. In that very same game, he had a sick sack of Chris Simms. And last year, he picked of Derek Anderson and returned it 35 yards for a score right before halftime. So there! He can block, sack, hit, and deflect and intercept passes! He's a two-time DPOY, and his consistent great play is overshadowed by his age? That's just stupid. Like I said, the tape doesn't lie. He doesn't run his mouth either. He runs the pre-game huddle, has his own dance to get the fans, his teammates, and himself hyped up, and he's not a selfish player who takes all the credit all the time. He's a team player, a great player, and a future Hall of Fame player.

Anyway, my choices are T.O. and Chad Johnson. Sure, they can perform, but how stupid can you be to get fined and cost your team 15 yards after every touchdown you score? And as for T.O., he's like poison. No matter where he goes, it doesn't end well. He poisoned San Fransisco, he poisoned Baltimore, he poisoned Philly, and it's only a matter of time before he poisons Dallas.

15. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

he can also get his boys to stab someone in his limo during the super bowl

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I like T.O.:heartbeat:

17. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I Should have known that would come up. Look, bottom line is he didn't kill anybody, he was getting in with the wrong gang, and he initially lied to protect them. It was their choice to go murder someone.

18. SeanTaylor21

T.O poisoned Baltimore?

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hmmm Ray getting in with the wrong crowd, and a liar yet you hate T.O.???? Ponderous...

lol Sean....Baltimore is poisoned, there goes all that seafood.

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

thurman thomas and mcbarf