All-Pro Starting Team

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ravenfan52, Apr 29, 2008.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Here's mine. Critique it and make your own.

HC: Tony Dungy

OC: Jason Garrett (BOOOOOOOO)

DC: Rex Ryan

QB: Peyton Brady (If you had a gun to my throat and I had to pick, Manning has a slight edge, mostly based on Super Bowl XLII)

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson

FB: Lorenzo Neal

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

TE: Jason Witten

OT: Jonathan Ogden

OT: Joe Thomas

OG: Steve Hutchinson

OG: Alan Faneca

C: Jeff Saturday

NT: Kelly Gregg

DT: Patrick Kerney

DE: Osi Umenyora

DE-OLB: Jared Allen

MLB: Ray Lewis

ILB: Patrick Willis

OLB: James Harrison

CB: Asante Samuel

CB: Champ Bailey

FS: Ed Reed

SS: Bob Sanders

P: Shane Lechler

K: Matt Stover

PR: Joshua Cribbs

KR: Devin Hester

ST: Brendon Ayanbadejo

LS: Matt Katula

2. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

There is no way Ogden and Neal should be anywhere near there anymore.

and the best long snapper is Ethan Albright :icon_cool:

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Dude nnamdi blows samules out of the freaking water

4. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Didn't even notice that one but yeah I agree.

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Etleast there is one eagle on there lol. I think westbrook would be behind LT he doesent get enough credit.

7. ravenfan52

I agree. I say Tomlinson, Westbrook, Peterson. Here are some of my other backups":

Brady Romo
    Westbrook Peterson
    Housh TO (BOOOOOOOOOO)
    Gates Gonzalez

8. reigningblkngold

reigningblkngold Minister of defense

HC, Tomlin,(from the dungy mold)
    OC, Phillys
    DC,lebeau,
    QB, Brady,Ben
    RB,Tomlinson,Peterson
    FB, Krieder,jones
    WR,Moss,Burress,smith,Fitzgerald
    TE, witten,winslow,
    OG,faneca,Hutchinson
    OT,Light,tauscher,
    C,Hardwick, Birk,
    NT, Casey hampton,Jamal williams,
    DT, Haynesworth,
    DE,umenyiora,Peppers
    OLB,Harrison,ware,
    IB, Lewis,Willis,
    CB, Nnamdi,Cromarte,
    fs,Reed,
    SS, Polamalu,
    P, lechler,
    K,Kaeding,
    Kr, devin hester,
    PR,Cribbs

9. ravenfan52

HOMER! (I'm one to talk but STILL!)
    Which Strong Safety won DPOY, TP, or BS? Winslow ahead of Gates AND Gonzalez? Smith proved this year that he's not one of the top 4 receivers. Burress is questionable. Kreider? KREIDER?! All right, he's fine, he's a good fullback, but KREIDER AHEAD OF NEAL??? No way. TOMLIN?????? He's a second year coach! He's not proven like Dungy, Holmgren, Belichick, Fisher, Shanahan, Del Rio, Coughlin, or Reid!

Look, I realize you want to be different and unique, but my BIGGEST problem of all outweighs all the others combined. And here it is:

BEN?!?!?!?!?! BEN?!?!?!?!?!

He is a great quarterback and all but why, why would you pass on Manning, AND Romo, AND Hasselbeck, for Worthlisberger?!?!?! And please DO NOT make an argument for Hasselbeck or Romo b/c that's not the point!

Sorry if I was a little harsh, but you ARE a homer. Again, I'm one too and there's nothing wrong with that, but HOLY CRAP!

10. reigningblkngold

Its quite simple my homer picks are Tomlin and troy the full backs are about even you can't have success running the ball like parker or tomlinson unles you have a good blocker even though they both can make people miss.
    They both come from teams who like to run the ball alot which is my next point YES BEN!!!jUST LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS Manning ,Romo, andHasselback all come from west coast throw first throw second throw third type offenses with the exeption of Romos offense and they still throw more then they run.
    My point is For Ben to be the second most sacked qb and come from a run first and run second offense to put up the numbers he did is awesome Those other 3 qb's throw ten times more then Ben yet his passer rating was second only to Brady and his pct rating is fifth and they all threw more ints .
    So point 1. durable takes a licking and keeps ticking2. does not turn the ball over alot and to be able to keep up with all those passer happy QB'sputting up two perfect passer ratings in one year3. acurracy he fifth over all in that catagory behind Brady ,Brees,favre,peyton 65.4 Ben at 65.3 all pass happies first.
    I truly believe if Ben was in a west coast offense with any of those lines dallas or seattle or patriots have he'd be the man but our line sucks!

11. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

HC: Bellicheck (say what you want, best in the biz)

OC: Cam Cameron

DC: Spagnolu (sp)

QB: Tom Brady
    Donovan McNabb (better qb than Manning if given same cast and healthy)

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson
    Brian Westbrook

FB: Lorenzo Neal

WR: Steve Smit
    Boldin
    WR: Reggie Wayne
    Hines Ward
    Marques Colston

TE: Antonio Gates
    Jason Witten

OT: Walter Jones

OT: Jason Peters

OG: Steve Hutchinson

OG: Alan Faneca

C: Jeff Saturday

NT: Vince Wilfork

DT: Albert Haynesworth

DE: Osi Umenyora

DE: Jared Allen

OLB: Julian Peterson

MLB: Demeco Ryans
    Patrick Willis
    Lofa Tatupu

OLB: Demarcus Ware

CB: Rashean Mathis
    Nate Clements
    Nhamdi A

CB: Cromartie
    Marcus Trufant

FS: Ed Reed

SS: Bob Sanders

P: Andy Lee

K: Rob Bironas

PR: Joshua Cribbs

KR: Josh Cribbs

ST: Larry Izzo

12. marcf08

marcf08 cowboys baby

,Romo, is the best and so are the cowboys and D,Ware is the best OLB in the NFL just look at his number and his sacks just keep going up and he just keeps geting better , and are RB, MB is 1 of the best in the NFL and want to u see him this year his number are goin to get better and he get a lot of TD, and T.O is still top 3 in the NFL he is going to have 1 of he best year this year and i aint eveing to say about are DB just look at them and us all tell me ????????????????

,Romo, is the best and so are the cowboys and D,Ware is the best OLB in the NFL just look at his number and his sacks just keep going up and he just keeps geting better , and are RB, MB is 1 of the best in the NFL and want to u see him this year his number are goin to get better and he get a lot of TD, and T.O is still top 3 in the NFL he is going to have 1 of he best year this year and i aint eveing to say about are DB just look at them and us all tell me ????????????????

13. reigningblkngold

i DON'T KNOW WHO WILL BE THE BEST BUT DALLAS WILL BE ONE OF THE HARDER TEAMS TO BEAT THIS YEAR!

I GUESS I DID HOMER ALITTLE LOL!, ADJUSTMENT ONEAL MINUS KREIDER AND BOB SANDERS MINUS TROY!

14. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Uhhh... Did you graduate from High School? Because if you did the No Child Left Behind Act is even worse than I thought...