Your Teams Draft Grade (Day Two)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Bears 88, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

I'm very pissed off right now with our draft.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I give the eagles a B+ nothing amazing but i like the FS quintin demps.

3. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

with that last pick i have to give Day 2 an A

Caleb Campbell from Army in the 7th

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I give the Steelers a C+ on Day 2. I like the Bruce Davis pick. Love the Tony Hills pick! I think they got another steal there. I like the idea of Dennis Dixon, but not where they selected him. Humpal could be a real nice special teams guy as well as Ryan Mundy. I would've rather seen a DT or CB in that spot they took Dixon...

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I'm going to go with the Letter D.

as in, Damn.... Why couldn't we draft a WR. Doucet and Manningham was both there. Unless we have a plan?? Or a FB for sure, I like Tashard Choice, we got 3 quality backs imo now.

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

umm dish not really impressed at all. i like that we finally got a pass rusher just took us long enough, and the jury is out on the speedy cb and wr we drafted they both have potential

7. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

B- Could have done with another O-lineman but I think we still did alright

8. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

I don't even know. I'm going to say C but it seems like we picked a bunch of no name tweeners to me. I'll give it time but I'm really having to put a lot of trust in the front office right now.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

C-

All those WRs taken and none by the Cowboys. I even thought Jerry had forgotten all about day one and that's why he drafted a RB and a CB again...

10. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Id give us an A - mainly for Red Bryant in the fourth - for the 2nd day. Evens out to a C overall after first day.

Lawrence Jackson?

11. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

C-, why the hell we didn't go out and address our begging needs at Safety and Guard I do not know. Instead we get an OLB, a CB and a RB... What the heck.

12. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

round 3 gets a B for me. I really like all 3 of those pick, at worse we get a starting CB(by the way TD/Smith spoke of Jackson lining up next to houston), a slot WR/potential #2 WR, and a FS who wil sit wait for Milloy to retire,Coleman to slide to SS and he will probably beat out J-Will for FS.

everything else D, dumb picks position wise, they are all ballers but seriously no G/T no DT.

13. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

I think they're going to give all those FA's they signed before the draft a chance to see what they can do. I kind of wish they wouldn't have gone that route but I'll trust them until proven otherwise.

14. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

eagles get an B+ on day 2. i love Quintin demps, But i really like the jake ikegouawa pick in the fourth round.We got a great lineman of the future in mcgyn

15. happ

happ PECAVI

I have to give the Falcons a C. I love the 3rd rounders, but we are really hurting at DT and across the OL and didn't bother to try to get anybody. This is a new GM, so I hope he's found some gems, but it sure seemed odd on Sunday.

16. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

B+. Would have been an A- or better if it wasn't for our 7th rounder...

I'm really excited about Adibi, and Antwaun Molden has quite a bit of potential.

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i say a b

we shoulda taken a wr but i like the rb and cb for depth something we lacked

18. reigningblkngold

reigningblkngold Minister of defense

I would say a C davis and dixon were nice steals the other guys humpal and mundy will be good at special teams lord knows we need help there!

19. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

20. marcf08

marcf08 cowboys baby

I thing the COWBOYS draft was A it was not bad at but would of love WR, but i love jones 4 a long time so and i wood of like a FB but i think they got some think coming. lets hope what us all think ??????????????