New VIP Forum: Crossfire

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 16, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

We have added a new forum for our VIP members....here's the rundown....

The new forum is called Crossfire. This new forum will be the place to come and discuss and debate current events, politics, religion and more. Being that this forum is for serious discussions and debates there are some rules for this forum:
    • This forum is for serious discussions only
    • No flame wars allowed
    • No post whoring allowed
    Any flaming or post whoring posts will be removed to keep this area strictly for debating serious issues of concern. However, language will still be allowed to be expressive.

This has been made a VIP forum so that members who know how the site operates can have a place to discuss topics while new members who might tend to ignore rules do not ruin the discussions with off-topic comments, flame comments and such.

2. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Hmmm. Good idea.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We can all thank Frost, it was at his suggestion that we started this new forum.

Thanx Frost for making GIF, even more gooder!!!

4. Marion Who?

Amen. Sweet idea Frost.

Looks like me and Smeag have been "whoring it up" already. No please, I didn't mean whoring. :icon_cheesygrin:

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Good idea. I can see that place getting as heated as the Fight Club. Especially with the wide range of the country (and others) represented on the forum.

6. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Hmm, different.

I agree with Burnout that it could well get heated so I'd keep a close watch on it!

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Just follow the rules and we shouldn't have any problems...As long as everyone refrains from name calling and personal attacks, heated conversations can be ok, we all need to just be adult about it and that's why it's in the VIP area because after 500 posts you all should understand how the site and the differents threads are run and used.

8. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I didn't mean that there would be problems. I just meant that political debates by nature are very intense. Should be fun.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I know burn, I was reiterating the rules, that's all..

10. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

sweet this seems like a good idea

11. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

12. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Hey I actually suggested this in a thread last week!

So obviously I like the idea.

13. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

This should be a good section.

14. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Good suggestion, Frosty! Thanks! :icon_mrgreen:

15. Marion Who?

I'm 14. :icon_cheesygrin:

16. spent

spent TSZ Groupie

great idea...I like spinning things with people!

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It has nothing to do with playing Spin The Bottle. :icon_mrgreen:

18. spent

spent TSZ Groupie

you're not going to get me in trouble already with sweets & srw! :icon_frown:

19. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I like the idea. Things went fairly well in the suicide thread that crowned started and it was a good thing to have some serious discussions for a change.

20. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

and here it comes.....you watch, a month or two from now people posting in crossfire forum will ge ta superiority complex and think they are better than everyone else...

It happens EVERY time.....

good luck.