The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

:icon_lol: I like their accents.

And Friday Night Lights rocks! :buttrock:

Check out Explosions In The Sky (band).They did the music for the movie.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Recount...fell asleep.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Charlie Wilson's War - 3.75 of 5 stars
    Hanks was good, not great, but Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the crap. He's the one that stole the movie to me. Julia Roberts wasn't exactly a Pretty Woman compared to the young babes in the cast.

4. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

exactly my thoughts. he made the movie worth seeing and was hysterical

5. DawkinsINT

I think that describes all of his movies for the most part.

6. ParanoidMike

just saw "The Marathon Man" for the first time i liked it and thought it was pretty good, though it's nothing i need to rush out and buy

7. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Pulp Fiction. 5/5 Stars. A great movie.

8. Black Prowler

Black Prowler Crazy Black Cat!

9. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Just watched Heat...thought it was awsome...seen it before.
    is Jumper any good, thats what i've got for tomorrow.

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I agree most definitely.

Rambo 2 [watched it for first time last night before work]

Was better then the first, a lot more action. gonna watch the 3rd today, then buy the blu ray disc of the new Rambo, so leading up to a series I never watched.
    :icon_cool:

11. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry - It was pretty funny. It was worth watching but I don't feel the need to add it to my collection.

12. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Snatch and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas both good movies first time I had watched Snatch but I have watched Fear and Loathing many times

13. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Cloverfield. Pretty cool the way they did the movie and the monster was pretty cool. I'd give a 3 out of 5.

14. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

margot at the wedding - jack black, nicole kidman, jennifer jason leigh - sucked

modigliani - based on true - andy garcia - not bad, not great

15. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Rambo III - Pretty awesome movie, a lot of action.
    Indiana Jones "Raiders of the Lost Ark" - I liked it, prolly my 3rd favorite of the series.
    Indiana Jones "Temple Of Doom" - 2nd favorite, now.
    Indiana Jonens " And the Last Crusade " - Definitely my favor out of the IJ movies, the last one being my least.

Funny thing about this, I woke up at 9:30pm yesterday, watched ECW, went to pick up some pizza and wings, came back and watched all of these movies from then, to about 20 minutes ago.... and I had never seen any of them, lol. Over-all goodnight.

16. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

The Amateurs : Pretty funny movie about a group in a small town making a ph0rno movie, "the dude" was in it making it a must see for everyone. Surprisingly there isn't any nudity. :lol:

17. DawkinsINT

Wristcutters: A Love Story - 3.5 of 5 stars :buttrock:
    A pretty strange film, and a tad slow at times, but I liked it quite a bit. Not for everyone.

18. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

The Chumscrubber. A movie about a dead kid and teenage drug use in suburbia. Very good.

19. ParanoidMike

LOVE that flick. ended up being my #1 film of 2007, and it's one that gets better with each viewing.

just saw "Lenny," a bio pic about Lenny Bruce starring Dustin Hoffman. excellent movie.

20. DawkinsINT

I'm going to have to watch it again because there were a couple of things about the ending that bugged me. I think they had better options. I might have missed a clue or two as to why they did it the way they did.