The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

National Treasure: Book of Secrets 2.5 of 5 stars :scratch:
    There was so much that I hated about the movie. Like the lack of police in England, corny jokes, and how Riley was an idiot even though he can break into just about any major security system. I can't say I completely hated the movie though. It was kind of entertaining. Extra half star for Diane Kruger looking cute as hell.

2. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

"Boiler Room." another favorite of mine that i can never get tired of

3. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

"Wonderland"

Val Kilmer plays John Holmes. Based on the Wonderland Ave murders in LA in 1981.

4. ParanoidMike

"Paradise Lost 2: Revelations." a pretty interesting follow-up to the first documentary about the West Memphis 3 accused of murdering 3 kids. not as good as the first one, but still pretty interesting

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

3:10 to Yuma, slow in the beginning picked up then pissed you off, 2 out of 5

6. ParanoidMike

saw "Alpha Dog" yesterday. wasn't a bad flick at all. i never heard of the case that it was based on. don't know if it's something i'd rush out and buy, but it's a more than decent rental

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Ghostbusters :cope:

It's my favorite movie of all time

8. DawkinsINT

P.S. I Love You - 2 of 5 stars
    Awful. Typical chick flick. The only thing that made it halfway decent was this quote made me laugh really hard:

"They used to have dances here. Well, not really dances...we used to listen to Jimi Hendrix and drink beer."

9. ParanoidMike

watching "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" again. love this movie

10. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I was real board today so I watch remember the titans- great movie

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Semi-Pro - Will Ferrell's worst effort to date...had it's funny moments, but there were only a few. 2 out of 5

12. signofvictory

signofvictory Go Cubs Go!!

Figures I joined this community after I had to cancel Netflix and I don't have any movie channels on cable.

I pretty much have to watch that stupid Jon and Kate reality TV show because of my girlfriend.... But to contribute to this thread, last movie I watched was The Wedding Singer on DVD? With some new scenes because it was the "Totally Awesome Edition!" or whatever.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

jon and kate ? i watched immortal beloved like two days ago damn i love that movie

14. ParanoidMike

i rented "Funny Games..." (the 2008 version) it's supposed to be one hecked up movie. wonder if i'll be able to get all the way through it. sounds pretty disturbing

15. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

walk hard is hilarious

16. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

this movie was all hype it sucked balls

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Old School...

so funny...

18. DawkinsINT

Rambo - 3.25 of 5 stars
    The story was pretty lame and there weren't many quotable moments like First Blood, but the action and gore was excellent.

19. ParanoidMike

yeah, i felt the same, though i think i might've liked it a little more. thought it was better than "First Blood Pt. 2."

20. DawkinsINT

I think it was better than the 2nd one too. I almost gave it a 3.5, but then reflecting I wasn't sure if the plot would make me want to watch it again.