2008 Olympic Games

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by Garnett, Jun 30, 2008.

1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

And his mom cries after every race, what more could you ask for as a parent?

2. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

That her mascara does not run when she cries. Looks like a paint roller was used!:icon_cheesygrin:

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

freaking awesome race i fell asleep on the couch and had to back track the tv to watch it

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Anyone see that piece before the race where they were di-secting Phelp's body and calling him a human speedboat?:icon_cheesygrin:

5. MediaGuy

The National Anthem is a continuous thing here..........................Ya Gotta Love That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw that. Continuous massage of all the muscles, modern technology.

6. nastynate184

yea i saw that massage that was cool

he wins his qualifying heat

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Ok, now what is with the gymnastics?

Who's competing?

Yes!!!!

We get the Gold and Silver in the woman's overall individuals!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

8. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

The women's all around just ended. US Gold and Silver.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Thanks afjay!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

10. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

[​IMG]

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Congrats to the ladies in Gymnastics. I wish Shawn would have won the Gold but I am glad that the US won both!! Way to go ladies!!

12. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

all i been really watching is a little of Michael Phelps and the basketball. dont have any time to watch the rest

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I haven't been watching enough of the olympics...

14. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Our cycling team is awesome. Same with the rowing.

15. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I wanted to see Shawn win it too but I was just happy that the Chinese didn't win the gold again. Those cheaters!

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Looks like Track and Field is starting today...

:popcorn:

17. panthergrl

panthergrl One and Only GTO Woman

I love me some Michael Phelps!!! The dude is freaking awesome! Glad to see the US ladies gymnastics do good!

18. MediaGuy

Phelps in The Water Cube @ 10:10 pm est. Be here.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yes boss!

wtf is the Water Cube?

20. nastynate184

hell yea under an hour till phelps