This Just In: HouseofG Has Joined Our Forums

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by Sweets, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Welcome to the site HouseofG! Glad to see you registered, now feel free to start posting and getting to know everyone here. Please feel free to use this forum to ask any questions if you ever feel stuck on the site

Good luck, happy posting and we all look forward to getting to know you around here, there are already a few Buccaneer fans on GIF so you should feel quite at home here.

How did you find our site, inquiring minds want to know?

We welcome everyone personally, this is NOT, I repeat, NOT an automated welcome bot...

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Nother Bucs fan. Welcome!

3. HouseofG

HouseofG Rookie

Thanks for the welcome! Cool forum feature.

I can't believe I never knew about this site before, but I actually found it when doing a search for Antoine Cash's injury status. I hadn't watched the Bucs-Jags game until this morning on Tivo and that was a nasty looking injury (he speared a fellow Buc and bent his neck something afwul). Looks like he's doing okay, so thanks for having the update (first result on a Google search).

I must admit to being a somewhat confused fan though. I'm originally from New Orleans ('69-'87 until I went to LSU) and now live in Tampa ('96-present) with a stop at UF for law school! I am one messed up football fan because I follow the Saints, Tigers, Bucs and Gators...ugh! Obviously that much worse that they are rivals.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to cfreaking out the site.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Welcome aboard

5. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Hi. Hope you enjoy your stay

6. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

welcome. :TTW:

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Welcome to GIF!

9. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Welcome to GIF please don't spam

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:brickwall:

11. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

Welcome

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:sign_welcome:

13. HouseofG

HouseofG Rookie

Um..thanks..?

And thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome!

14. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

welcome