49ers Vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 11, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. 49ers

30.4%
  2. Seahawks

69.6%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

San Fransisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

The Seahawks (0-1-0) host the 49ers (0-1-0) at Qwest Field on 09/14. Kickoff time is 4:05 pm EST

Discuss....​

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

49ers are just a hot mess right now, Seahawks don't look to good themselves but they will do enough to insure this W.

49ers 17 Seahawks 24

3. youstolethatball

youstolethatball beer belly budda

Any of you that have ever seen a game at Qwest know that the Hawks are a completely different team at home. That place is loud and crazy and the fans literally foam at the mouths. The 12th man is no joke. I think the Hawks rebound and win this game big. 27-10

4. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Screw the Seachickens... they're gonna win this one.

5. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Seahawks in a close game

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

7. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

I'll go 49ers (I love the underdogs)

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Seascrubs

9. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

This just goes to show that no one respects the 49ers. Potential on offense, and if the 'hawks just think stuffing the box is going to work, then they'll wake up when they realize that O'Sullivan can actually throw the ball. The hawks offense is going to be terrible. They're going to try throwing the ball and fail and then try to run the ball and try to be one dimensional. Our defense, as people often forget, is actually good. So when you lose 4 recievers to injury, it is going to be extremely tough to move the ball against us. Our offense will rebound and not have near 5 turnovers, and that will be enough for us to get a W.

27-10 Niners.

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

We win 55-3...

*shot*

11. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

seattle

12. ecko

ecko CJ + D = SB

lol someone isn't biased at all. Seattle will pull this off easily. San Francisco is just terrible right now. They have some good players, but no team at all.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm going homer this time, heck all of you!!!

14. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Seahawks.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:shock:

16. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Hell I gotta go with my team. I think we pull it off 13-10. I won't say like the one guy that our offense has potential with the exception of Gore. Yeah, JT can through the ball so could Vince Young, Mike Vick, Cade McNown, David Carr and Trent Green, but that doesn't mean your offense has potential. Our O-Line isn't great and either are our WR's. Our defense should be our strong point hopefully.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice play to Isaac Bruce...

Hasselback has got to be hating life with his receivers. None of them can catch...

18. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

FREAK YEAH WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Niners in the lead now 27-20

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

hasselback sucks...lol...

go niners.