Browns Vs Jaguars

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 22, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Browns

20.0%
  2. Jaguars

80.0%
  1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

jump ball - incomplete in the endzone

2. mike oxlong

9 seconds left

3. mike oxlong

almost complete for a TD to jones, juggled like 5 times

4. mike oxlong

1 second left, this one is going into the endzone

5. mike oxlong

cleveland wins 23-17

6. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Was a brilliant ending, but so bad that Jones couldn't pull in that great effort right at the death. Nick Sorensen, who the Jags released, ironically saving the game for the Browns on that play.

TBH, I think that we beat ourselves again. If we hadn't had made stupid mistakes or bad calls (specifically on Defence) then that game was ours. Mathis' interception brought back for Groves lining up offside could have meant a different ending, Zelenka's high snap that lead to Rodgers blocking the FG... Didn't help. holding the Browns to a 4th and 1 which goes for 51 yards.... Who hecked up the coverage?

We made mistakes, if we patch them up we would be murdering teams such as the Browns and hopefully the Bengals next week.

Here's a good fact, the Jags are the only NFL team to have every single game this season decided by 7 points or less.... It's been a season full of 'ifs and buts' so far.

7. the Jag Zone

the Jag Zone the Jag Zone

the Jags continue to shoot themselves in the foot in these games and can't finish the deal..

to Me the greatest disappointment has been the defensive side of the ball..
    the addition of Gregg Williams appeared on paper to be something that might have turned these guys into absolute beasts.. but it's been just the opposite..
    missed tackles, blown coverages, and more inconsistancies overall than in the recent seasons..

on the other hand...
    not being able to rush the ball is explainable in large part to the O'Line injuries but I must admit that the air offense has been a pleasant surprise (in spite of the Jerry Porter "no show")..

if by chance they can find 7 and 2 in their final 9 games a Wild card MIGHT be a possibility.. but with the continued defensive breakdowns I think that may be asking for a bit much..

an awfully disappointing start to a season that supposedly held so much promise after last seasons growth..
    :icon_sad: