..stick A Fork In 'em..??

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by the Jag Zone, Oct 6, 2008.

1. the Jag Zone

the Jag Zone the Jag Zone

it was very apparent last nite that with the injuries to the secondary coupled with the obvious lack of depth there will make for a long final 3/4 of the season..

the interior O'line injuries (both Guards and Center) have obliterated the opportunity to rush the ball at even an average level which makes it quite difficult to sustain anything in the way of offense..

nobody ever wants to toss in the towel but at 2 and 3 coupled with a road trip to Denver this coming week it doesn't look good heading into the bye week..
    ..odds are it'll take 10-6 to reach the playoffs and that may not even be enough considering all 3 of the Jag losses are to teams in the AFC that they will likely be competing against for that playoff spot..
    ..bummer...
    :word50:

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Good luck, now that we've already played you, best of luck to you.

3. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

I think it's way to early to stick a fork in them. If they lose to broncos then I'd say, yeah it's time to get that fork ready.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

The way this season is going...too early to stick a fork in anything...

5. the Jag Zone

bye week..then Cleve, Cinci, and Detroit...
    6 and 3 heading into the Titans rematch would be very nice..
    :beerchug:

6. the Jag Zone

it's getting closer to that time...

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

true dude dont give it yet

8. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

That was a bad, bad loss to a bad team yesterday. The Jags have some serious issues and it doesn't look good for the near future. Most people (me included) had the Jags as a SuperBowl favorite.

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Don't stick a fork in 'em just yet....they're way ahead of the Chiefs, Bengals and Lions. :icon_cheesygrin:

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

its all gregg williams fault

11. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Just wait til that Monday night match up with the Texans.. then you can kiss your playoff hopes good bye.

12. the Jag Zone

I'll take note of that and anything else regarding the Texans when and IF they ever finish a season above .500...
    :beerchug:

13. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

are you so sure about that now?

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

he said "would be" nice...not "will be" nice...:icon_wink:

15. the Jag Zone

thanks for the clarification Ward...
    some fans seem to need help understanding print at times..
    :icon_cheesygrin:

16. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

ha did not notice that

17. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

That monday night game was pathetic Jags look like a team just collecting their check. Jags seemed to not care if they lost or not.

18. the Jag Zone

amusing..
    a Titan fan talking about another team looking to collect a check..
    then again..
    surely you haven't just jumped on their bandwagon this season and missed many of their own "futile" years..

..reality is that most "true Fans" have seen their own teams go through ups and downs one season or another..

19. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

So I say my opinion on jags and I'm not a real fan? What do you know about me? I have been a titans fan since I was 12 years old, and haven't missed a game in years. I have been through the hard times as you are going through with jags. Maybe you are a bandwagon fan because of all the jags hype of going to superbowl in offseason. Don't be so quick to judge people.

20. the Jag Zone

before you go getting your panties all stretched out let me suggest you take time to reread and try absorbing My post.. I don't think it says that you aren't a real fan..

here.. just in case...
    let Me highlight an important part of the post..