Vince Young: For Him, Or Against Him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by Jihad Joe, Sep 13, 2008.

?

Vince Young

1. For him

52.0%
  2. Against him

48.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

agianst him heck that whiny snitch

2. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

For him! I love how a guy has one bad season, and a little over blown media controversy and people crap all over him. He's been in league 3 years now, but only played 2. He never had the luxury of sitting and learning like he's got now. Also he has no WR's. I guess people forgot he did win ROY, so he does have some hope.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's had 2 marginal seasons and this one. He only won ROY because of the team around him. He is not and never will be a good qb.

4. the Jag Zone

the Jag Zone the Jag Zone

I've said it before and will say it again..
    "he isn't, wasn't, and never will be a top line NFL QB as many predicted"
    ..PERIOD..!!!

..any football fan ('Titan Homers" included) with any sort of common football IQ can see this..

5. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

I agree he probably wont be a great passer, but he will be a good QB. He has legs and a good arm. When he gets his mechanics down he will be a lot better. He is still young so I won't say he can't be a great QB, because he's never has a good offense around him to help him. Odds are he will be a good starter witch is fine. There are only a handful of great QB's now so you can't expect him to be.

6. the Jag Zone

the Jag Zone the Jag Zone

let Me clarify My remarks..
    he's a "Media Hyped" athlete..
    plain and simply he's in no way proven he has what it takes upstairs to be an NFL QB..
    ..as a teamate I am certain I would question how he would react in any situation that they may need to call on him in..
    I'm not sure if he has the heart after watching his collapse/meltdown in the 4th qtr week one..
    his team won the game and he was still ready to quit on them..
    sorry but however anyone cares to slice he doesn't appear to be at all ready for prime time when it comes to the NFL. maybe at some point the chance might come for him to try again but right now the worst thing that could happen to Tennessee is having to play him in any scenario.. although not a Titan Fan I am a Jeff Fisher fan... as well as Bill Cowher.. I liken them to one another a great deal as motivators and their ability to get the best from the least when it comes to NFL talent.. and I believe there is a reason Fisher seems to be siting an opportunity to ink Collins and Chris Simms for the future well..

7. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

I highly doubt we resign KC. He as already said he wants to be a starter, and next year VY will get his shot. Chris simms, yes I think we will resign him for insurance if VY is a complete mess. I think we will draft a late round project QB this year too.

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I still think he could be a decent QB.

9. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

lol, are you kidding me? Were were 0-5 when vy came in. He had some good games. Down 21-0 to the giants with 10mins left vy throws 2 td passes and rushes for a third, pacman picks eli we win with FG 24-21. Thats one of them. VY finished 8-4. He absolutely deserved ROY.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I've been saying it forever...

Vince Young is emo, and he throws like a girl. Screw him. The most overrated player to ever step a foot on a football field.

11. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

How can you not be "for" the kid to do well? He's done nothing wrong. Obviously I have my bias but I wish him well the same as I hope no one gets injured in a game....

Anyways, he needs to grow up to get anywhere. Whatever his problem is (overwhelmed, bought into the hype, not held enough as a child) he needs to get it figured out. If he gets traded then so be it, he's very passionate about his jobs and wants to win very badly, and I'd like to see him do it wherever that may be.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is about nipples and Young, right?

I can't lose!!!!

13. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

Like the overrated Cowboys? lol

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

That came out of no where

Whats your point

15. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

This

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I still don't see the point...

17. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

I guess there really isn't one. I'm just thinking you must know all about overrated because your a Cowboys fan.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You asked about our opinion on Vince Young. I gave you mine. When I ask for your opinion on the Cowboys, then we'll talk. Just...don't wait up on that one...

Oh, wait...you didn't start the thread...

That would be my bad... :lol:

But still...everybody hates the Cowboys...so there's no point, really...

19. Titans9961

Titans9961 Starter

Yeah your right, there isn't any point. Just like everyone hates VY who isn't a Titan fan.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't hate Vince Young...I've only been wondering for the past 3 years what the big deal about him is. He can't throw a damn football to save his life, and he's only a faster version of Michael Vick only without the dog fights (as far as we know)...and he whines a lot.

I don't follow college football, so maybe that's why I don't see it.