Chad Pennington Stars In Jets Worst Nightmare

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by wide right, Dec 14, 2008.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Source: Gary Myers, NY Daily News

Could you imagine? As someone who relishes in the shortcomings of the J-E-T-S it would be the sweetest irony of all time.

:jets:

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Chad has it in him, and it would be a great thing to see.. in the eyes of a Marshall fan, ha.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I hope it happens and watch favre go through the whole retirement teasing again. Its going to be depressing hearing it all offseason.

4. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I can see it happening. would love it too. Would serve Brett right, retiring, coming back, screwing his team, being the front runner all year, and then lose it to Chad and Co.

Would be the Big FU to the Jets Organization for Chad to win it.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Going to be a good game if both win next week

6. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Now THAT would suck if Chad beat us!:icon_sad: I would be angry!

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I can't freaking wait.....that would be the ultimate snitch slap. Both teams have to get through this week with the Chiefs and the Seahawks first though....and if the past 2 or 3 weeks is any indication, that won't be a walk in the park.

8. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I agree. But the Chiefs are so bad, I think the Dolphins will obliterate him with ease.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Any team can win on any given sunday. Never sell a team short, the Jets did with the raiders and look what happened.

10. exanimate

exanimate GO HERD!!!

Not a fan of either team, but as a massive Marshall fan and fan of Chad in general, I would love to see this happen.