Panthers Vs Giants SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Dec 16, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Panthers

45.5%
  2. Giants

54.5%
  1. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I normally wouldn't be so happy with a Giants win....but I'm in a pick 'em league for cash and that win just gave me a 3 game lead going into next week!

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I really hope the giants lose in the playoffs dont want to watch them at my superbowl party.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The cookies and soda pop just won't be the same with the Giants in the SB, huh? No worries, ATL is going all the way.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

For some reason i thought you were a 9ers fan lol. I dont care who goes from the nfc as long as it isnt the giants or cowboys. I would like to see the panthers vs the steelers.

5. dolphindude13

WTF Walnuts??? Did you pull a TDJ on us?

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm rooting for ATL in the playoffs. The Niners, as you may or may not be aware, did not make the playoffs this year.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

NO! Only for the playoffs. I mean, I'm a Niner fan do or die, but they quit playing in a week, yet I do not quit watching football then, so I need a team to root for.

8. dolphindude13

The 9ers didn't make the playoffs?:shock:

If the Dolphins don't get in I may join the Falcons bandwagon.:icon_cheesygrin:

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

There's plenty of room!!

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

.... this year :icon_wink:

11. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

hey lok its walnuts the flaming faggit

12. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Great game can't say we didn't have a chance to put this one in the bag but like john fox said even if we didn't win this one it wasn't the end of the world look at last year the Super Bowl Champion didn't even win their division I am just glad we are in the playoffs after the last two years though (Thanks Dallas) I would love to win the division next game and have a win going into the playoffs but if not at least we are in for certain. Would love to see a Giants Panthers rematch in the NFC Championship game though

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

The Giants are back.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Welcome back, sugar britches.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

He only called me a faggit.

Why do you get to be a flaming faggit, and I'm just a faggit?

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

:dunno: Who knows how Brooklyn chooses who he calls what. I don't think he even knows.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Well if you read this Brooklyn, I wanna be a flaming faggit too.

:gday: