The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

its mostly the same now except add the dvd box set and yearbook as I can't stop watching them and I also have the jim thome bobblehead inside the vet out as well. Oh yeah, I have my 5 year old six pack of coca cola that is the commemorative veterans stadium coca cola six pack. all unopened soda, lol

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

ha ha...that's a hell of a way to decorate it. :buttrock:

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The dude second from the left seems more interested in the pool game going on than you taking his picture mike.

You need to put the smack down on that guy.

:icon_cheesygrin:

4. mike oxlong

that's mike schmitt, he can do what he wants

I saw Valkerie today, two words - it sucked.

I was really disappointed and my feeling was correct that Tom Cruise was a terrible choice for the role. It moved really slow and it felt really american rather than german. I would tell others to pass in this junker.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Tom Cruise sucks.

6. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Saw Mercury Rising with Bruce Willis

I was kinda confused at the start of the movie with what the puzzles had to do with, but it was a pretty decent movie. Great acting by the kid who has autism.

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Watched American Psycho again! lol... Watching all of the lord of the rings in 1 night. Going to see Benjamin Button tonight.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's a lot of movies.

:icon_eek:

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Tropic Thunder...relatively stupid but had some funny spots. Tom Cruise stole the movie...

10. DawkinsINT

Nobody stole that from Robert Downey, Jr. He owned it. Matthew McConaughey's character was second best.

11. mike oxlong

Mad Money (katie holmes, queen latifah, diane keaton) - it was on in the background, looked stupid

back to future 2 - I don't care if people don't like it, I find it extremely entertaining

300 Blue Ray - amazing

I have to say again how bad Valkarie was, man was that a crap box

12. DawkinsINT

That's one that I definitely need to watch again since I bought a Blu-Ray player yesterday. Now I can be snooty with you and that other Mike who tends to be paranoid. :buttrock:

13. mike oxlong

:icon_acool:

Rock on

:cele18:

Do you have an HD TV? and do you have HDMI cables?

HDMI cables are the crap as they combine sound and picture and make the quality that much better!

14. DawkinsINT

I have a wide screen HD tv with HDMI. :buttrock:

15. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Oh crap, are DVD players going to be obsolete soon?

I just saw Seven Pounds today. I was really disappointed. Will Smith wasn't bad in it, but the plot really sucked. It moved so slowly in the beginning. I was hoping the ending would make up for it, because I had read a lot of stuff about a "huge plot twist", but the "twist" was predictable and had little effect on the direction of the movie. There was also too much romance. Not a horrible movie, but I wouldn't recommend it.

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I freaking hate Comcast.

I've expressed that in the past and would like to re-express that now.

17. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I saw The Spirit on Christmas. It started slow but got better. Samuel L. Jackson was funny as the villain and Eva Mendes' butt is always a welcome sight.

18. mike oxlong

I just got Hard Candy from Netflix, I heard some good things, anyone give it a good recommendation?

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Eva is hot.

20. mike oxlong

I was going to see quantum of solace, but then I read this - funny stuff

Quantum of Solace