Cowboys Vs Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Dec 24, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Cowboys

35.0%
  2. Eagles

65.0%
  1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I thought we had 9 now

I know we get an additional two for Julia and Reeves

2. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

Thanks for the Congrats. I wouldn't say the Eagles are better than the Cowboys or vice versa- but today the Birds played tough, got some bounces their way and won the game. We may win next week- we may not. But for an Eagles fan, we'll take this win for a least the week and run with it. If I remember correctly, the Giants went to the SB last year from the Wild Card playoffs and won. Not many people gave them a shot at winning either. Don't write us off yet. They could use this win as their slingshot into the playoffs and more. This may be their running start; maybe now they are firing on all cylinders; everything could be clicking for them. Or I could be talking out of my butt and they could flop next week. We shall see.

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

2nd round [Dal]
    3rd Round [Cle]
    4th Round [Det]
    4th Round [Dal]
    5th Round [Dal]
    5th Round [Ten]
    6th Round [Mia]
    7th Round [Det]
    7th Round [Dal]

4. Inclulbus

yeah, it will be 11.. but saying, 9 total with our regular picks, and other teams picks that we've aquired

5. Jihad Joe

So its 9 solid right now with two pending comp picks?

6. Inclulbus

A good way to feel better about our loss, is by looking at Denver... they coulda clinched their division 398457 times...... and our now down by 30 to San Diego... so

7. Inclulbus

yessir

8. Jihad Joe

I dont know how the comp picks work, but I can only guess we wont get more than 6's or 7's for Jones/Reeves

9. Inclulbus

im not sure either, i thought it was how well they perform

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

All I know is that a compensatory pick can't be higher than a 3rd rounder.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Comps for who?

12. The CO2

The CO2 Don't pray, just play!

Congratulations to the Eagles, on a Beautiful win, over the Cowgirls.

Look out Viqueens!

13. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rBA41f7A0c&eurl]YouTube - A Trip To The Woodshed[/ame]

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

we can have all the draft picks we want
    with pussies on the sideline, we're not doing anything but choking agian next year

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

funny.

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:icon_cool:

I've been a big Buckhalter fan for years. When he's healthy, he makes plays...running or receiving. He's been such an underutilized weapon again this season. Him and Westbrook in the backfield at the same time is such a dangerous combo.

Someone that deserves mega props that I didn't catch anyone mentioning is Tra Thomas. He did a great job on Ware. He got a little bit of help with some chipping from the backs, but he played excellently.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

you'd have to add me in there as well guys. i have been a big buckhalter fan since we drafted him. one of my favorite eagles players ever simply because of his heart and never give up attitude.

plus he likes da doobage. :pimp2: