#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That's not flip-flopping against our team though. Some still believe some of those things should happen, some don't. A lot of it was frustration because we care so much.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh, I get frustrated, as I'm sure you've noticed during the week :icon_rolleyes:

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

most of the sane fans wanted reid's head, but newsflash, that is because WE LOVE OUR TEAM, WE WANT THE BEST FOR OUR TEAM. How about a little freaking interpretation.

Most of that other crap came from baskett, which is far from an informed fan. Hell most, if not all, Eagles fans disagree with him regularly. At least 50% of what you post about football is baiting and flaming bullcrap from sportspickle in the smack forum about NFC east teams or comments like I love to see (fill in the blank of nfc east team)'s fans suffer.

The funny part now is that cowboy's fans are suffering from terrible play calling and playing with no heart. MAybe if cowboy's fans were a little more outspoken about what they didn't like, maybe the team wouldn't have cared more about individual crap and played more like a team.

You were the one that said heck you to Eagles fans and had your own little meltdown that led to you being removed as a mod. Don't try and act like you are a better fan than anyone or that cowboy's fans are somehow better than Eagles fans. We all want our team to win, it's just that when Eagles fan's (the informed ones) see something they don't like or agree with, they speak about it, not just hide behind a past that is getting farther and farther away. I could easily bring up that the Eagles have won 3 NFL championships and were the only team to beat Vince Lombardi in a championship game. but A. It means nothing now, just like those superbowls of years gone by. And if you say that a superbowl means more than an NFL championship, then you are more uninformed that I thought.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Flip flopper :icon_rolleyes:

5. mike oxlong

thanks for proving my point, :icon_rolleyes:

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know what the point is, exactly.

And FYI, I don't give two craps about losing my mod status. Like I said in the thread, I gladly payed the price. When the time comes, I will probably do it again, only this time I'll get a card :lol:

(I just get really upset when people call me a quitter, that's all... :icon_rolleyes: )

7. mike oxlong

like when marty mcfly gets called a chicken, lol

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...exactly :moe:

9. mike oxlong

more like

[​IMG]

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm so jealous... Cowboys fans get to do whatever they want during the weekends while some of us football fans, say Eagles fans, have to plan our weekends around watching postseason games...

It's just not fair...

Which is goobered. You sit back and accept that your 'franchise qb' is a complete choker and can't even finish off the regular season strong (shoot, at least even McNabb was getting through the first 16 games strong before he got the choker label in the playoffs) and have no serious issue with it?

:doh:

I guess if you get off on late season meltdowns then Romo is your man. Keep on backing him. It's all good!

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm not a bandwagon fan who will stop watching football once his team is out of it :icon_rolleyes:

Trust me on this one...not everybody is like you.

12. MmmBraaains

MmmBraaains Ginormis Seibu Lions Fan

*tear* It's like you know me. Brady for Romo, NOW!

13. mike oxlong

you can't be serious, you want to trade brady for Romo. Have you even watched football?

14. MmmBraaains

MmmBraaains Ginormis Seibu Lions Fan

I don't know mike, am I?

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is a pretty heated battle.

:popcorn:

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Bandwagon fan.

Loser.

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

oh freaking well we lost............life goes on

but what i trip out on is the many of you werent here here for a while but as soon the embrassmant of a game happen you show up..........now thats pathetic..........and i dont mean all of you iggles fans either you know who ye are

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

Dear Cowboy Fans,

Just wanted to drop you a line and say hi, haven't seen or heard from you in a long time, Getting a little worried that you may be down and out. Depression is never a good thing.

Hoping you're all well. Missing you.

Signed,

Playoff Victory

20. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I have been here all year :buttrock:

lol hes really getting to you isnt he.:lola: