The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

If I were the prison guard that looked like Peyton Manning, I would have used a different hose on him. :icon_cool:

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

:shock: uhhhhh...say again?

3. DawkinsINT

OK...

I watched Death Race earlier tonight. Don't go into it expecting it to be Mad Max. It's kind of entertaining in it's own right. Action, violence, hot chick, and plenty of Jason Statham's abs along with his nude rear end.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

COUNT ME IN.....again :eek:ther-twothumbsup:

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Pineapple Express just ended.

6. orangeagent

orangeagent Your Worst Nightmare

Finally got around to watching The Beast With A Billion Backs last night. It wasn't nearly as good as the other Futurama movie, but still. I liked it.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pineapple Express is hilarious!!!

8. DawkinsINT

I watched Pineapple Express tonight, and I was disappointed. Constantly hearing how hilarious it is might have played a part of it, but it had many stretches with no laughs from me. I loved the conversation at the diner towards the end though. I'll have to eventually watch it again to see how I feel about it overall.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Still haven't seen it.... now I'm in even less of a rush to

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

For those that have seen the movie check this out!

[​IMG]

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

So I'm definitely showing my vag**a card on this one but I don't care.... just watched this movie again and it's really freaking beautiful (saying freaking makes me sound like a man right?)

[​IMG]

Watched it the first time because I want to do dirty things with Mandy Moore but have watched it 2 more since because it's really good

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That was a surprise.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

currently watching Hamlet 2...

Better than I thought it would be so far as a "movie", but not as stupid funny as I expected from South Park/Team America writers. Still a very funny flick and nicely done. Only minus...I HATE BRITISH ACTORS TRYING TO DO AMERICAN ACCENTS!!!! I t drives me freaking nuts for some reason.

NOT as good as the original.

It's a movie that grew on me...I also was somewhat dissapointed after the hype, but I've watched it a few times now and I find it much funnier now than I originally did.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I loved Pineapple Express...

Anyone see Burn After Reading?

15. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

yeah, I thought it was pretty good, check out that spoiler, lol - one of the best parts of the movie, lol

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

"Forgetting Sarah Marshall"...funny, and makes me want to have the sexy time with Mila Kunis very badly.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The first time you watch Pineapple Express it will seem like a sloppily made movie that was made by stoners.

If you watch it about 5 times you will notice so many things in the movie that just 'make the movie' that you will enjoy it much more.

I recommend watching it in the background as you do with those talk radio shows.

The storyline is first clbutt.

A guy that smokes pot (a criminal by law, and who wants to be a talk radio host) wants it legalized because it's only putting the money into the hands of criminals and hates dealing with criminals...

:2funny:

This guy gets it.

I thought Burn After Reading was pretty good dude.

I've only watched it once, so I still want to hold off on my rating until I see it multiple times and experience the nuances of the Cohen brothers.

I still haven't seen this movie.

Did you know that Mila Kunis got on the 70's show before she was legal to work?

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Burn After Reading was great...

Saw Gran Torino tonight...VERY good...vintage Clint Eastwood.

19. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

watched burn after reading the other night mike's spoiler was an awesome moment my wife was like wtf when they did that. went and saw yes man tonight i enjoyed it

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

$1000 vCash for anyone that can guess what I'm watching right now...