Brandon Marshall Noncommittal About Holding Out

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Jun 20, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Brandon Marshall, dissatisfied with both his contract and previous medical treatment, requested the Broncos trade him a week ago and skipped the team's mandatory minicamp last weekend. Marshall was scheduled to fly back to Orlando, Fla., later on Friday. What remains unclear is if he'll be back when the rest of his teammates report for training camp in the final days of July since Marshall wouldn't say one way or the other when asked. "Life, man. So much gets thrown at you at once sometimes, you've got to be able to embrace it and keep your head above water," Marshall said.

Source:
    Denver Post

2. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

...this guy is another incredible athlete that is a complete douschebag...of course he's going to hold out

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

He misses Cutler.

4. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

...of course he does because Cutler is a douschebag too.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I wouldent want to be in denver right about now either. There makeing the franchise worse not better.

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Their in a rebuilding stage, the thing is, they do have alot of good young untapped talent on that roster. I don't blame Marshall for wanting out, the place is a mess, and McDaniels is a nutcase.

7. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I hope he doesn't get moved. We don't need Cutlers blueprint getting reinforced anymore than it already has.

8. bergybones

bergybones Taking donations :)

So much gets thrown at you? How about not being arrested 7 times in 2 years, that should clear off your plate some dont you think. May help you keep your head above water.

9. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

Denver isnt rebuilding they are demolishing what little they had. I mean look at it, had the #3 offense and 31st ranked defense.

First agenda of the new coach, get rid of the Qb and thennnn try to fill defensive spots.