The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I think I'm going to go see it thursday, so I'll leave a little report on it then. They say Bale nailed his role, and depicted the guy he played right down to the t.

Watched Bottle Rockets it was okay. Probably the funniest laugh was when Dignan made a comment about anthonys 10 year old sister grace.

anthony -"She thinks I'm a failure"
    dignan- "What! she said you're a failure? What has she ever complished with her life that's so great man. nothin nothin."

lol... all in all I'd give the film a 5 or 6 out of a 10 was decent.

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlK62rjQWLk]YouTube - Mr Creosote (Monty Python)[/ame]

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

that part was great HH.

I think tonight I will see either The International or The Hammer with adam corrola.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I watched the first half of The Hammer it was awesome, but then the DVD was scratched and I never finished it.

It's still on my to watch list.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I've Loved You So Long - I liked this quite a bit, mostly due to the fantastic acting. I was hoping the ending would be a little bit more powerful than it was, but a good film overall.

6. orangeagent

orangeagent Your Worst Nightmare

It was good, I thought. Funny, but not stupidly so.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I really want to see the rest of it.

I was surprised that Adam was able to pull it off.

8. mike oxlong

it was a funny movie, ozzie was the best part. His snitching about everything got on my nerves a bit as I knew it would, but it was a decent movie.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I saw Public Enemies it was good. I thought Bale outshined Depp. The gunfight scenes were pretty awesome. Wasn't much detail to the bank robbing scenes. I think most of all they tried to get the characters portrayed accurately, the timeline, outfits, etc etc as opposed to adding mumbo jumbo to the movie that might have made it better. I'm kind of on the fence about this movie, overall it was worth watching.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I saw Whatever Works. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Definitely wait for the DVD. It was alright...more like a long TV show than a movie...

11. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Knowing comes out tomorrow, is it worth buying, or should I just rent it? I will buy a movie if I know it's good and worth watching more than once.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Crap...nowadays, it's cheaper to just buy the movie on DVD than to go see it in the theater.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:word:

I hate theaters...

14. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

I watched it, and it reminded me of why I hate Nick Cage. The previews looked amazing, but you get to the end and realize that you've lost 2 hours of your life your never going to get back
    :fool:
    So you shouldn't rent it...or buy it....I wouldn't even rent it to ....****on it

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I thought Knowing was actually sort of decent, I love Nic Cage it's too bad he's been doing a ton of terrible roles lately. I saw this movie in theatres, which probably the experience that much better for some of the cool crash scenes.

16. orangeagent

orangeagent Your Worst Nightmare

Dear gosh...did I really just waste my life on last February's My Bloody Valentine?

Seriously, Jensen Ackles. Please don't make me hate you. No more crap like this.

17. mike oxlong

saw

The wrestler - pretty good
    bee movie - boring
    international - a bit contrived, but entertaining

18. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Role Models - A minus

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Wackness
    I liked this movie, but didn't love it. Even though I didn't find his character from a realism standpoint very believable, Ben Kingsley pulled it off very well. A lesser actor would have made this film fall flat on it's face. Corny at times, pretty clever at times, it was a decent watch.

20. mike oxlong

Apocalypse Now - first time I saw it, it was really good. I have a new respect for martin sheen. Very gripping and intense movie. I can't believe I never saw it before.