Chargers CB Antonio Cromartie Almost Sat Out Most Of '08

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by SRW, Jul 4, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Chargers CB Antonio Cromartie said he considered calling it a season after suffering a fractured hip in Week 1 of last season. Cromartie said he couldn't turn and break on the ball the way he's accustomed to doing. "I did a couple of times," Cromartie said. "Just sitting out the rest of the season or sitting out until I was capable to play at 100 percent."

Source: KFFL.com

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he'll be back to form this year, everyone will be back on the wagon

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I hope he's full speed.

I want the best competition for my team.

It will only make us better.

4. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

The fact he can play 15 games with a broken hip and still be better than most of the corners in the league is a show of how talented he is.

5. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Cromartie should be a top corner again, playing with a fractured hip is pretty crazy...I was pretty down on him laast year, but he obviously had good reason for not playing up to par.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

This is why I laugh when people question the Chargers as the favorites in the west. He would have been better even with the broken hip if lights-out wasn't hurt. Now that he will be back that defense will be better, especially with English rushing opposite of Merriman.

7. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

The Chargers are easily the favorite in the west without a doubt, and with Merriman back I expect their defense to be a force again

8. Jupap7

Jupap7 Eternal Rookie

With the defense back, Cromartie shape, Merriman too ...
    They will not reproduce hards loss like last year Panthers, Broncos (Saints) and the weaky start.

9. I call bullcrap. Cromartie is the most over rated schmuck in football.

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he wasnt among the best last year, i agree but both the cromarties are disgustingly talented corners