New Server Move Bug Report Thread V3.0

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ok everyone....if you come across any issues on the site please post them here. This will be the official bug report thread.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm getting a lot of "words" instead of icons and tags. Like right now I have "Remove Text Formatting" instead of the AA with the Red X. If I run my moude over them, they go back to normal. Not a major issue...

3. SRW

Have you cleared your browser cache? I suggest doing that to force your browser to reload any images.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I did...but it was still doing it...but it's very random. Like right now, the text formatting icon is there, but the "Insert Link" one is not and is replaced by the words.

5. SRW

[​IMG]

Do you see it now above this?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I do see it there. It's usually in the Front Page...most often the Bengals and Eagles Tags and then in the Quick Reply box. It seems to be the Formatting and the NSFW icons most frequently. I'll take a snap shot of it, next time it happens if it helps.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Site is slow for me

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I can't view the last page of some threads... like for example the post pics of your pets thread. I try going to the last page but it never loads. And then when I made a reply to the thread yesterday to post pics. I think it ended up posting them on page 36 or something. At least thats what it directed to me after I posted it and showed the pic there. It's severely messed up.

9. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I've been having "Unable to save image" issues with avatar and sig.

The avatar finally took, but I still can't seem to change my sig.

I also had this issue in trying to add a pic to the top story. I tried many times before saving the pic to my comp. and uploading like that. It worked for the story, but not my sig.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, I'm having the same problem, specially with long threads.

The browsing speed is ok so far, but everytime I submit a post it takes several minutes. I'll clock this one.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Well, it took like 2 minutes...

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yeah, I was having the same problem with posting but once it starts counting I just go to another thread and it still posts the story and I don't have to wait.

12. cesar26

cesar26 Starter

I dont know if this is a problem with new server or maybe its the fact that im new to this place. but i cant start any new threads (maybe cause my posts suck)

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

you should be able to start threads except 1. in the headlines news area 2. vbookie/sportsbox area 3. the crossfire forum 4. Opie/Anthony, Ron/Fez

Where are you trying to start a thread?

14. cesar26

cesar26 Starter

where it say new thread next to post reply

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

lol no I mean what forum are you trying to post in?

16. cesar26

cesar26 Starter

Any of them ive tried several but get nothing.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

ok seems to be working now thanks who ever fixed it\

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

The site is extremely slow and getting a ton of database errors tonight.

Also...Steve, can you check the format of the pictures in the Photoplog if you get a moment...the link won't post up pictures for the top-story. They aren't in the right format or something.

18. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

That's part of what I was talking about. If you need a quick fix you can save it to you comp and upload it from there.

19. SRW

I have fixed the issues with the NFL Images. The search feature now works and the URL's are formatted correctly so people can copy and paste the URL into the attachment field and it will upload the image.

20. SRW

I chmodded the signature directory to the correct settings so give uploading a signature another try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.