Eagles Sign QB Michael Vick To A Two-Year Deal

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by 86WARD, Aug 13, 2009.

1. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Damn Vick now we need a Madden update already and the damn game isn't even out yet!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yessssssssssssssssssss

I was always a vick supporter i love this

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hes obviously not gonna play qb though

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Yeah, crazy speed. LOL @ anyone who thinks that McNabb will think this is a shot at him.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Still don't get this.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...sick heck...

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

hahahah this is a shock yo......funny i thought only dallas signed/ gave guys a second chance. i dont think mcbarf is too happy wait till he struggles and they bech him agian and put in vick and crowds starts cheering mcnabb no likey

7. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I don't think Mcnabb will think they brought in Vick to take his spot right now, but bringing in a QB for anything I think pisses off the starter.

8. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

Wow! WTF? Why? Huh?

Could this be a move to replace Kolb as the backup?

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

LLOOOOOLLL!!! I'm laughing... can you tell im laughing?

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Not a whole lot to get. We have an open spot on our depth chart at QB, he can play different positions and give us some different looks on offense, and he probably came dirt cheap.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Clearly not a shot at McNabb. Vick will be a backup and will get a few packages featuring him...nothing more unless McNabb is gone for the season.

5>>>>>>>>>>7.

12. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i guess i can understand this move seeing that klob has never ever shown anything since he was drafted

13. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Okay, I want to see all you Eagles fans beat the living crap out of the PETA heckers. Do it.

14. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

damn... thats crazy. let the media circus relive in philly now, haha.

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

for once
    i feel bad for philly fans

16. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Vick is a horrible QB and has been out of football two years. When Pacman came back he was awful, and he was gone less time than Vick. A pointless move and I woulden't be shocked if he was cut by the end of training camp. Besides, what good is a backup QB when he is going for the first few weeks.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I still love how much the entire media has overreacted to his situation.

'a second chance'... he didn't kill anyone. He didn't get caught with coke. It's not like his character was so crapty before and he needed to get his whole life straightened out.

And remember what happened last time McNabb got benched? He got the freaking hint and played lights out the rest of the season.

18. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Go, Go Ron Mexico!!

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

uless your name manning brady vick would threaten any starting QB

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:shock:

Well, at least Eagles fans cannot use the "you sign thugs like Pacman" card anymore :icon_cheesygrin: