Josh Hamilton Falls Off Wagon

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by wide right, Aug 8, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

its sad to read
    he was doing so well
    then he falls back down

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I thought he was doing drugs again or disappeared. He did some shots and licked some whip cream off some chicks, big deal. I really don't see what the problem is, I personally wouldn't cheat on my wife, but if he wants to, more power to him. That has nothing to do with baseball.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I see the devil has infected you mike...

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Does anyone here besides me find it strange that the photos were taken in January and they're just now seeing the light of day in August? I don't understand.

6. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

no biggie here, the guy is human, and has alot of demons to fight for the rest of his life. He fell off the wagon, handled the situation like a man, told his wife and team the very next day what happened, and has moved on. At some point he may fall back down, what matters is how he picks himself back up...I feel for him that this happened, and commend him on how he's handled the situation. I wish him luck moving forward, and hope he continues to win his battle.

7. cesar26

cesar26 Starter

Hes my new Hero

8. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Hey ya gotta blow off some steam every now and then. All that goody goody Jesus stuff has to get old. :icon_cool:

9. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I fell off the wagon once.

It freaking hurt.

10. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

his woman puts up with a lot

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Josh will be Josh...

12. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

You can´t blame somebody, who had 28´HR´s (1st Round)in the Home Run Derby

He rocks :buttrock:

13. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

Oh big deal! If he was drinkin all the time, then there would be a problem, but if this is a one time thing, it is nothing.