Steelers WR Shaun McDonald Remains Hopeful To Return Punts

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by 86WARD, Aug 25, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

While Stefan Logan excelled as a kickoff and punt returner last Saturday night, wide receiver Shaun McDonald remains hopeful that he'll get a chance to show the coaches what he can do returning punts. "We haven't talked about who's going this week (against the Bills)," said the sixth-year veteran, who has returned punts for the Rams and Lions. "That will probably happen a couple days from now, so hopefully I get back there." McDonald has made a good impression as a receiver during the preseason. He leads the Steelers in both receptions (nine) and receiving yards (82) through two exhibition games and said he is comfortable lining up anywhere as a wideout even though his size makes the 5-10, 183-pounder ideal for the slot. "Throughout my career, being that I've been playing with guys on the outside, I've been in the slot a lot, so I've been doing a lot of underneath stuff, and that's where I've gotten most of my catches in the league," McDonald said. "But I think I can do it all."

Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

2. Forge

Forge Starter

Logan is the real deal. They need to keep him. He showed what he can do Saturday night.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd like to see him do it a little more...but I'm getting excited about him...

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I didn't see the game so unfortunately I didn't even get to see Logan's run backs and can't find them online.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not since the days of Antwan Randle El...

6. Crowned

lol you no anywhere I can see his highlights from the game WARD?

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nah...I was looking for them too. The NFL Network replayed the game yesterday...

Someone used to know a "website" but I don't remember what it is...

8. Crowned

I know the site ur talking about does it do pre-season games also?

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not sure...can you PM me it....because I don't know what I am talking about...lol.