NFL Network Commercial

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by captaindon61, Sep 16, 2009.

1. captaindon61

captaindon61 First Team Defense

Does anyone know which team those cheerleaders belonged too, on the NFL Network commercial aboard that aircraft carrier?

Some users on my forum wanted to know, and I figured if anyone knew, It would be GIF followers.

Thanks everyone.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

what commercial on an aircraft carrier, when was the commercial?

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

well there was in 06 a commercial on a carrier but it was the Patriots cheerleaders in that one, he didn't really give much info so I don't know.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah just a little more info will go a long way in helping out...

I've been paying for NFL Network for 3 years now and it only works about 10% of the time I turn it on.

I freaking hate Comcast, but that's for a different thread...

6. captaindon61

The commerical is airing almost daily, it was filmed aboard the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan, and had some comedian on the commercial Interviewing the sailors. Im not sure what year the commercial was filmed. He is seen standing in the middle of 4 cheerleaders, the problem Is, I cant seem to make out the logo on their uniforms. The commercial has already been on twice today, so anyone watching the NFL Network daily has seen It.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Sorry dude, I pay for NFL Network, but Comcast sucks, so I can't watch it.

:grumpy:

8. captaindon61

I found what I was looking for......It was the Charger Girls....the commercial was called "Hangtime" with Jeffery Ross, filmed earlier this year aboard the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Ronald Reagan. (Just in case anyone else was wondering).

Thanks for trying anyways !

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I know how you feel hermhater....I have Comcast too, and despite their "agreement" to provide the NFL Net to all their subscribers, I was still charged for the Sports Entertainment package just to get it. I wont get Into this any farther, this thread served it's purpose, and I dont want them to get pissed.

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

jeffrey ross is the freaking man.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Chargers.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nevermind...lol...

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Good lookin out Ward....