Jaguars QB David Garrard Comments On Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by 86WARD, Sep 19, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Maybe Jaguars quarterback David Garrard wanted to ignore it. But there’s no way he could’ve turned a deaf ear to the attention given to team owner Wayne Weaver, who recently discussed the club’s possible interest in Florida senior quarterback Tim Tebow. Upon hearing Weaver’s comments, Garrard focused on himself. “I’ve just got to do my job,” he said. “I can’t worry about whom they draft and that kind of stuff.” Seconds later, a teammate walked by, sarcastically remarking that “Tebow is gonna save us all.” “He’s a great player, great person. I think he has potential to play quarterback in the NFL. You never know how long it will take for him to develop into an NFL quarterback. But I definitely think he’s got the potential,” Garrard said. “He would definitely be great for the organization. I know what Wayne’s thinking and why he would think Tebow would be great here. He’s loved here. This is where he’s from. He plays for the local college here that everybody loves.”

Source: Florida Times Union News

2. America's Team

America's Team Starter

for christs sake this Tebow stuff is embarrasing. The NFL is not going to be in Jacksonville for long :(

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

"Tebow is going to save us all" :rollinglaugh: