Titans Coach Jeff Fisher Wants Finger Pointing To Stop

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by SRW, Sep 22, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Titans coach Jeff Fisher doesn't want the team to continue pointing fingers at one another. Tennessee was 13-3 last season, but is 0-2 through the first two weeks of 2009. "Let me set the record straight here: When you are a good football team and you start off the season (0-2) there is going to be frustration, OK? And the only way you get out of it is you avoid pointing fingers at anybody," Fisher told the Tennessean. "Everybody accepts the blame and you move on. There were adjustments made on the sideline for each and every thing that we saw. There was an adjustment made for that last big pass that they made, I heard it. The players alluding to the fact that we're having trouble making adjustments need to pay better attention to what is going on on the sideline." The Titans blew a 21-7 lead against the Texans on Sunday.

Source: The Tennessean

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Remember when you point your finger at someone, they can grab it and snap it like a pencil...

:wise:

3. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

It's only 2 games but the odds of making the playoffs starting 0-2 aren't good. However dissension among the ranks is more destructive than anything.

4. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Do I smell a Music City Meltdown?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm pointing my finger at Jeff Fisher...lol...

*point...point...point...point...point...*

7. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

I guess it all depends on which finger it is. :fu09:

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Jeff....you're being a little hypocritical.

9. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

Just sayin...

Maybe if he spent a little more time coaching his team rather than trying to get his players to act tough/start fights they would've killed the Texans. All that dirty playin' did nothing but light a fire under my boys. Actually this is twice in a row, last year the same thing happened in Houston.