Raiders QB JaMarcus Russell A Target For Boos In Lopsided Loss

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Sep 27, 2009.

1. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Nice citation. Hackett blew at SC. I also didn't see him doing much for KC either.

McFadden aside, when Bush is running it down the Bolts throat why isn't he given the rock more? Maybe you would know better than I would.

2. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

If your only observation is week one vs the Bolts then dont try to argue about something you have no idea what your talking about.

Our best O-Linemen is out. Teams dont respect Russell at , he is getting 8 in the box every play.

Im glad you simply ignored the proof I proved you.

If you still thinks its the Raiders fault that Russell sucks , then more power to you.

3. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I think people are seeing diffrent things..... this is what I am seeing from this conversation and let me know if I am wrong.

I think what HH and Chiefs win is trying to get across is, Russel sucks he cant do much withthe ball. They are saying that its partially the coaches fault becuase they arent finding ways to limit Russels opportunities with the ball and find other means to get the ball down feild. Whether it be running it or simply putting in another QB.

I havent watched the raiders games very much, like I said its just what I am taking away from reading this thread. If I am wrong let me know./... I have been known to be wrong once in a blue moon :p

4. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

We lost our option at a decent QB when we let Garcia go.

Russell sucks, we have a good tough coaching staff in place.

You cant put in Frye or Grad, they wont do anything, they have been proven losers in this league.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Herm... the guy never had the talent to ruin...

6. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

Garcia sucked, he would of never fit our system our best chance is to throw gradkowski in and salvage some of the season. Ive been a huge Russell supporter but its time to abandon ship he is just not getting it done and im tired of looking stupid for believing in him. I dont believe is the coaching either i think its bad mechanics and not working hard enough to prepare himself to take on these teams. Maybe we can trade for a QB:icon_sad:

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Russell is missing a lot of opportunities for sure.

8. Daddy Primetime42

What do you guys want for thigpen?

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

A bullet proof defense.

10. Daddy Primetime42

lol haha good luck:icon_cheesygrin:

11. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

wouldnt we all like that lol

12. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He knew that he sucks and that's why he was holding out. Now he got his huge paycheck and has no pressure to step up.

Cap the rookie salaries to get rid of this crap, alot of teams went thru.

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

The Raiders didn't ruin him, he was trash the entire time. It was clear to me he wasn't that good before he was drafted. He has a lousy work ethic so he won't get better, he relies on his physical talent (strong arm). People love the strong arm but it doesn't mean crap if you can't throw accurately, but yea the fatass has already cashed in the check, so he doesn't give a crap anymore.

He was the guy I was hoping to pick, and was happy when they took him. Was worried they might have gone with CJ or even a lineman. CJ, Adrian and Willis were pretty much the sure bets in that draft.

14. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

I'm not basing my opinion on one game. I live in SoCal and I'm forced to base my opinion on every game your excuse for a team plays.

I didn't simply ignore anything. Your proof is a subjective statement made by a former QB that had a few good years in the NFL. I have a differing opinion of Paul Hackett.

Once again, you don't read what I post. I don't think it's totally the Raiders fault Russell sucks. I just think the coaching staff should be held accountable as well. They are both to blame I-M-O.

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

boos? huh? it's just going to take some time to 'fix' him..........

16. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

I told yall! People were throwing bottles at Jamarcus after the game as well!

This ni**a sucks man!

17. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

Leave him in, the Texans need a W next week!!!!