Special Teamer, from Somewhere over ther

DCoach_R was last seen:
Dec 14, 2013
    1. DaBears22
      DaBears22
      Thanks man
    2. DaBears22
      DaBears22
      Not much man, just checking out the news for NCAA and the articles posted today in the NFL. You?
    3. Sweets
      Sweets
      Just an FYI, the posting of news isn't easy but it's not really hard either it just takes practice and please don't feel like you're doing a bad job when your stories are edited because it happens to all of us. If been doing this for quite a while and I still screw up sometimes. Just look at the headlines that SRW and I put up and make sure yours look like that. Make sure you use the topic tags and remember that every story has to have the NFL, the AFC or NFC, the team and what kind of story it is, make sure to click either injury if it is, etc.
    4. Sweets
    5. 86WARD
      86WARD
      Also try to follow Sweets and Steve's news, to correct any typos they may have in the thread titles...they're pretty good though...you can always tell when @steverobwhatever is tired...he'll make a couple in a row. I try to help out posting news, but since the kids, it's not near where it used to be and try to keep people on topic at hand. if it goes too far off, move the posts to a new thread of their own.
    6. 86WARD
      86WARD
      Cover everything. Basically, I try to keep conversations going (even trying to take the opposite of what I believe sometimes,) throw up some new topics...try to do that once a day, sometimes it's not as frequent as I'd like, throw up a new poll...just keep the flow of conversation going in all forums.
    7. Sweets
      Sweets
      Congrats!!
  • About

Home Business
    IT Major, Gaming, Sports

Signature

"Anyone can take something from you; but only God can give you everything." CoachMario