2010 GIF Mock Draft Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by mike oxlong, Apr 22, 2010.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Discuss all things related to to mock draft contest in this thread.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

To begin the discussion I think we should all take a moment to thank me for inspiring Mike :icon_cheesygrin:

3. mike oxlong

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

My entry is v4 in my "Andy82's 2010 Mentally Disabled Mock Draft" thread.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm just guessing but I bet that if it ain't in the contest entry thread, it ain't in the contest.

6. mike oxlong

Bingo, I am not going all over the site to add up points. If it isn't in the entry thread, it isn't in the contest.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Your welcome again

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Fair enough, I'll post it pronto!

9. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

I'm in. I put up one of the many I've done today. I even did a "If I was the GM of every team, who would I take?" draft.

10. mike oxlong

11. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

LOL at Derek Anderson sitting all happy in Arizona while a hot shot, some say can't miss, QB prospect from Notre Dame slides all the way to his new team in PSID412USM's mock.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like the Browns to trade into the bottom of the first to grab Colt...they saw the Ravens do it...why the hell not...

13. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I would like the Browns to trade back from 7 and use the extra picks to trade back up and hopefully take someone like Odrick, preferably a spot ahead of Baltimore. Hopefully all this trading up for a franchise QB bullcrap is just a smoke screen to get the attention of someone below us who might be interested in Clausen.

14. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Cleveland is the craziest right now....so much stuff all over the place. They seem to be the ones spreading the most misinformation. Completely unpredictable at this point.

15. mike oxlong

less than a half an hour to get your picks in here

http://gridironfans.com/forums/nfl-...s-official-2010-mock-draft-contest-entry.html

This is for 1000 vCash from each participant, plus 10,000 vCash from GIF to the winner.

Make sure you read the rules and don't forget to put positions and differentiate between positions for players that are listed as 2 positions

i.e. LB/DE, DE/DT. OG/C

you need to pick which position you think they will play for them. If you pick LB and the team picks another LB, you still get a point, but if you put DE/LB, then if the team picks either another DE or LB, then you don't get a point, you need to make the call and take a stand for a chance at the point.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Has JASON submitted his entry yet? Must be in the Raiders war room...

17. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

LOL, rep if I could Ward.