2020 Week 10 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 13, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I was a bit surprised at how the Colts took it to the Titans last night in the 2nd half. Really continues to hurt my dream of Reich getting fired and coming back to the Eagles as OC again. We've missed that dude.

Eagles-Giants game is huge. NY has been playing well and should have beaten the birds the first time. The Eagles will have 5 straight games against teams that would be in the playoffs following this. A Giants win really puts them in good position for the division. After rooting for them last week against Washington it really feels good to bring back the Giants hate.

Seahawks-Rams should be a good one. Not sure why but the Rams seem to have their number.

Bills-Cards is a nice battle of young impressive offenses.

TJ likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys have a bye...I don't care.

Seriously, though...I hope the Giants win because I still want a 6-win team to host a playoff game XD

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

I need to meditate more because the Eagles still ruin my mood.

TJ likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Hopkins-Cards Hail Mary...wow!!

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Imagine being a Texans fan and watching DeAndre Hopkins do amazing things...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

With Trubisky and Foles both on the shelf, I wonder if anyone within the Bears brass brought up calling Cutler and in response, how many laughed, how many cried and how many seriously considered it.

And yea, Teej, the Texans are so bad, even James Harden wants out of Houston.

DawkinsINT and TJ like this.