2020 Week 13 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 6, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Browns dominating the Titans early on. 17-0. I was expecting a close game.

2. DawkinsINT

I really hate the Seahawks. They dominate the Eagles historically and then they can't even beat the Giants today.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So...is it safe to say that Carson Wentz is officially ruined?

He's going to leave a huge hole in your salary cap for years to come. Hopefully, Hurts can make it up while on his rookie contract.

4. DawkinsINT

Hard to say he's officially ruined. Seems like he has PTSD but maybe some counseling can help him. He's still got tons of ability. Just needs to get his head straight. Not sure if this team can be the one to do it. He may need to get back with Frank Reich. Colts situation is a good one for him too.

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He would leave a 30-million dead money hole in your cap, which is expected to drop next year. Eagles are already at the bottom of salary cap space.

Looks like that Super Bowl bought you several years of pain...I'd say it was worth it, and probably you too.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

For years on Saturdays I would re-watch the Eagles game from the previous week. I've only done that like 3 times this year. I've went back and watched 2017 games more than that this season. So yes, I definitely think it was worth it. I honestly never thought I would see a SB title.

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Eagles have named Jalen Hurts the starter for next week, and the rest of the season, apparently.

Wentz's extension hasn't technically started yet. Is it now the worst contract in the NFL?

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Dez Bryant situation is so, so weird...he tested positive 30 minutes before kickoff and he was scratched. He hugged everybody in the Cowboys sideline. The game still went on...

I don't understand, really. What happens if we start having positive tests? I mean, the season is lost, anyway, but the NFL seems to be determined to play all games in their respective weeks no matter what.

It just doesn't make any sense...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Ben & Jerry's has come out with a new flavor in conjunction with Colin Kaepernick called "Change The Whirled." Complete with fudge, graham crackers and chocolate chip cookies, it sounds delicious. Too bad no one in the NFL front office will ever eat it. ZING!!!

DawkinsINT and TJ like this.