2020 Week 5 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 7, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Last week there were so many great matchups.....this week...not so much.

TJ likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And the covid positives keep piling up. Now it was Gilmore from the Pats who was photographed very close to Mahomes after monday's game.

Guys...I'm starting to think we might not have a full season after all. I read back in August that the only way the NFL would cancel games was if a whole team or half a team was infected. Well, that doesn't sound so far-fetched anymore...

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Also...Jason Garrett comes back to AT&T...

I say if his offense without Saquon scores even 20 points against this Cowboys defense, then everybody should be fired.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Tyron Smith had a setback in his neck injury and is looking for second opinions on it. Cowboys Twitter is starting to talk about career-ending. If it is in fact the end for him, this might be the final days of the Cowboys legendary OL of the 2010s. It had a good run...but won nothing :(

5. DawkinsINT

Oh, man...I hope it's not the end of his career. It really sucks seeing what injuries do in the NFL every year to players that you love watching play.

6. DawkinsINT

Nick Foles once again beats Tom Brady.....and Brady once again doesn't shake his hand after the game....

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Did Brady really forget what down it was? I fell asleep and missed the ending. If he did, it's hillarious.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

I didn't see the end either but heard the same. I hope that was the case..haha.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Dak's a ankle just got destroyed and I don't want to watch anymore...

10. DawkinsINT

That Dak injury was heartbreaking. I feel so bad for him. His mobility may never be the same.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Andy Dalton managed to pull the comeback aided by Michael "The other Dallas WR" Gallup and two circus catches. I've seen this before: the team losses its leader and it losses focus for a while. But at the end they still managed. I won't even complain about needing a last drive and two miracle catches to beat an 0-5 team but given the circumstances, I'll take it.

Let's see if Dak - Dalton evolves into a Wentz - Foles kind of situation. If Dalton is successful and makes a deep playoff run, what will the Joneses do?

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Tuesday Night football doesn't work for me, either.

Hopefully, by the time I'm retired (if I don't drop dead first) we'll have football games every day of the week, like with baseball.

That would be nice...