2020 Week 6 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Oct 16, 2020.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

No thursday night this time. I have honestly lost track of all the schedule changes.

Cowboys host the Cardinals on monday night in Andy Dalton't first start. It feels good to have a half-decent backup...maybe one that could start for other teams. I feel like we'll go back to the basics, and feed Zeke the ball until he bursts...or at least that's what we should do. On defense, Hopkins worries me with our banged up secondary. I expect another shoot out.

Game of the week: Packers vs. Bucs. Rodgers vs. Brady. The Super Bowl we deserved the last decade and never got. I'm rooting for Rodgers.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I honestly didn't know there wasn't a Thursday night game yesterday until I was looking around the channels for it...haha.

I honestly don't know who I will be rooting for in Packers-Bucs. I don't hate Brady nearly as much now that he's away from Belichick. There's also something about Rodgers that I just don't like. It's a "hate the face" kind of thing.

TJ likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

The Eagles just ruled Lane Johnson out for Sunday. The Eagles will now have 4 backups (including two 3rd stringers) starting on their offensive line. Only going against the Ravens though...so no big deal.

4. DawkinsINT

Great job by Wentz in the loss yesterday. Only other starter on the offense was Kelce for the majority of the game. Offensive line was down to 3 3rd stringers. I can't believe how the Eagles are the most injured team in the NFL every single year. Unreal. Not sure how Wentz survived that beating.

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We already lost our starting QB, TE, both offensive tackles, Center (we're down to our 4-round rookie after Travis' retirement and Looney's injury), middle linebacker, starting corner, and our whole defensive line is banged up, but ok...you're the most injured team :p

I clocked some time on saturday so I could leave early today and watch the Cowboys game...looks like I'll get away with it :D

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can't believe I worked voluntarily on a saturday to make time to watch this debacle :(

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I've read in several places that the worst record that wins the NFC East this year is 4-11-1 by the Eagles. No team in NFL modern history has made the playoffs with less than 7 wins.

I want this to happen.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

I want that to happen also. It would be hilarous.

TJ likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ok, we're down to our 3rd left tackle of the season and it's only week 6. Whatshisname had knee surgery and it's out for the year. Next man up!!

Still want to argue about which is the most injured team? XD

10. DawkinsINT

We're not only on our 3rd LT, we are also on our 3rd LG, 3rd RG, and 2nd RT. Also our WRs are our 4th, 5th, and 6th (though DeSean may come back this week), and 4th TE.

That's only on offense. They have the most missed time by players in the entire NFL.

TJ likes this.
  11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

One of these teams is going to win the division. I just can't get over that...

DawkinsINT likes this.