2020 Week 7 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 22, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

2 NFC East teams should get wins this week. SHOULD.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Logic indicates those will be the Eagles and Cowboys, but...

Our once legendary OL now is below average with so many injuries, and Washington's front four is scary. I'm sure Wentz still has nightmares about them. I'm almost glad Dak is out...Dalton will take a pounding.

So based on this season't script, maybe Washington takes a 14-0 first quarter lead and eventually the Cowboys will catch up. I expect another last-second win on a field goal, 20-17 or something like that...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

Eagles offensive line woes get worse. Sua Opeta will make his first NFL start at LG tonight. Sua will be 6th lineman to make first NFL regular season Eagles start this year. It will be their 6th different starting offensive line this season.

IT'S WEEK 7!!!

The defense better show up tonight.

4. DawkinsINT

On 4th & Goal from the 3 yard line, the Eagles dial up a fade in the corner of the endzone to their 5th string TE who has never made a catch in the NFL.

He was interfered with and a flag should have been thrown, but that does not take away from an awful play call by Pederson.

5. DawkinsINT

It certainly wasn't a pretty victory, but that game winning pass by Wentz to Boston Scott was a thing of beauty. 2-4-1 and in first place for at least a few days.

TJ likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I just want to see the video of Daniel Jones running all alone and falling down all by himself on a loop forever. We finally have a new butt fumble. New York always delivers.

I was rooting for a Giants win because combined with a Washington win there would've been an almost 4-team tie in first place, with 2 wins each.

Oh, well...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

8. DawkinsINT

File this in the strange but true category from
    @ESPNStatsInfo

Daniel Jones in his last 18 starts.
    vs. Washington: 3-0
    vs. Everybody else: 0-15

TJ likes this.
  9. DawkinsINT

Starting to think that Washington is the best team in the NFC East. Dominated the Eagles in the 2nd half of their game and dominant throughout today's game against Dallas.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know. This team has definitely quit on the season. At least in 2015 after Romo went down they still fought and made the games close. Now their QB takes a dirty hit and nobody starts a fight.

There's no heart, there's no soul. I had never seen something like this.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  11. DawkinsINT

I was shocked to hear that the Cards came back against the Seahawks last night. Seems like I missed a great 2nd half.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And Overtime!! Daylight savings time ended here in Mexico this week so all games started one hour earlier. It allowed me to watch the full game and I'm thankful for that :p

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

By the way, it's almost sad that this game will be followed on Sunday Night by a Cowboys vs. Eagles (or whatever is left of them).

DINUCCI!!! WENTZ!!! IT'S SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ON NBC!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I really don't understand how the Bears were 4-1 before last night's game. The offense is atrocious, even with Foles, and the defense is good, but not that good.

The NFC West is the bizarro NFC East.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  15. DawkinsINT

Way too early for them to be talking about it since the Eagles are not very good, but some are already discussing how great it would be for Foles and the Bears to come to Philly in the playoffs. That's how they are seeded now. But the Eagles haven't even played one single complete solid game yet. Washington is still the team to beat in the division the way I look at it.

TJ likes this.
  16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys traded Everson Griffen to the Lions for a CONDITIONAL 6th round pick...just to get rid of like 6 million on the cap.

I wonder if the fire sale has just begun...

17. DawkinsINT

Unreal how quickly the Cowboys have fallen after all of the preseason expectations. They'll probably end up beating the Eagles by 2 TD's Sunday night.

TJ likes this.
  18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hahahahaha!! Good one.

DawkinsINT likes this.