2020 week 9 discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Nov 5, 2020.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Covid cases are starting to pile up across the league. Tonight the 49ers play and they have several positive test, plus their injuries, you got to wonder who exactly is going to suit up?

As for the Cowboys, we'll start our 4th different QB this week. Cooper Rush or some Gilbert guy. Between the both of them combine for 9 pass attempts for their careers. I just don't understand why not just go with THE NOOCH. He has been here all season and already has one start. Granted, he was awful, but those guys are not exactly an upgrade.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I really dislike rooting for the Giants. So strange that I have to because a 2 win Washington team is a threat to the Eagles. Pathetic.

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hey!! The Gilbert guy got game!! I say let's keep him as the starter even if Dalton comes back. The offense never looked that good under Dalton.

The defense has improved dramatically in the past 2 weeks and I can just say ABOUT DAMN TIME. We gave the Steelers a good game. I honestly thought it would be over by the second quarter, and even though we couldn't close the game, I really like what I saw.

How quickly I went from "maybe we can make a deep playoff run this year" to "hey, at least the best team in the league didn't kick our asses".

It's been that kind of year...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

The Cowboys definitely gave me a good scare yesterday. The defense has definitely stepped up. The Giants looked pretty good yesterday. It would not surprise me one bit if they beat the Eagles next week.

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They should've stopped counting points after the 3rd quarter.

Sorry...had to go there. I think it's hilarious xD

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Chris Broussard thinks the Dallas Cowboys should "dump Dak Prescott and draft a first round quarterback" which begs the question.... why do people still listen to Chris Broussard?

DawkinsINT and TJ like this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Seriously, I don't know if people who watch football actually understand football. This fanbase hated Romo, and Aikman and pretty much every good player they ever had. I seriously cannot believe it...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

I was one who thought Dak was a decent QB but overrated due to the talent around him. I can't believe anyone would doubt his value now after seeing how the wheels have fallen off without him.

TJ likes this.
  9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Either way, I don't have a dog in the hunt but let's not forget how they essentially also ran Garrett out of town.

Like coaching for that guy is easy.