2021 Week 14 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 10, 2021.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Eagles have a bye week this week. I'll be watching the Cowboys-WFT game with emotional confusion. I know it's better for the Eagles if the Cowboys win but I can't actually root for them. It must be what purgatory is like.

For the afternoon games, I'll mostly watch 49ers-Bengals and hope Cincy can help the Eagles out. I'll be flipping to the Bills-Bucs game as well.

Rams-Cards on Monday should be a good one.

2. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Cowboys defense looked really really good today. Parsons is ridiculous.

Thanks for helping out the Eagles, Cowboys! Much appreciated.

TJ likes this.
  4. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Micah is damn nasty. Heinicke is still having nightmares of him as we speak.

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

With the Defensive ROOKIE of the year all wrapped up, the Micah for Defensive PLAYER of the year campaign is in full swing. He would be the first to win both in the same year since LT. Yes, he's that good.

I'm really concerned about the Cowboys offense right now. Dak has not been the same since the calf injury. The defense has been bailing us out lately and I just wonder what could be if we had this defense alongside the offense from the first two months of the season. I hope they figure it out and peak right on time.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I like Dallas, Teej, but I still don't put them ahead of Tampa Bay in the NFC. I think they could give Green Bay all they want depending on where that game is played but against Zona, the Rams or the Bucs, they might be in trouble. They need to work on getting healthy quick, if that's even possible at this point.

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We just got Tank Lawrence and Randy Gregory back and with the DL healthier we have been more "freedom" with how to use Micah.

In the offensive side, though...Dak is banged up, Zeke is banged up, the whole OL has issues of their own. I always knew if this group could remain healthy it could be the NFLs top offense, but it was always a big if. The defensive performance, I honestly did not expect it, and that's what has been keeping us in the fight. I don't know if they can get healthy, I read today Zeke, Tyron Smith (again) and maybe even Dak might need offseason surgery.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known