2022 Week 13 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Dec 1, 2022.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT and TJ like this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ha. Totally forgot about this. I'm in full world cup mode and it has gone insane the past couple of days.

Let's see...Cowboys on 10-day rest by 9 over the Colts on a short week? Sold. Say no more.

Tonight we have Bills vs. Patriots, both on a full week rest. Only 5 points? Let's go, Josh Allen.

Dolphins and Seahawks lines are screaming at me to tease them...and I might!!

The bad news is that damn world cup emptied my pockets so I only have like 5 bucks. If the Bills win, I'll put my winnings in the Cowboys. No teasers for me until I stabilize.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Games I'll be watching this Sunday:

Titans - Eagles - This should be a close game. Titans running game goes against the Eagles biggest defensive weakness. Hopefully we don't miss a million tackles like we have been doing a lot lately.

Dolphins - 49ers - What a fun matchup. Dolphins explosive offense against that tough 49ers defense.
    Chiefs - Bengals - I'll have this on my pc while having Fins-49ers on my tv. I haven't really watched much of either team this year. 2 top AFC teams though. Should be a good one.

Colts - Cowboys - I'll be asleep around halftime but hope Indy can pull an upset.

TJ likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Really good to see the Eagles dominate a game again. What a difference a year makes. Last year if the running game wasn't working Hurts couldn't throw his way to victory. With his offseason improvement and the addition of AJ Brown, they tore up the Titans through the air. The Titans pass defense is not very good, but last year Hurts wouldn't have been this efficient. I love that this team can win on the ground or through the air.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Dropping a 50 burger on a team coached by a studio analyst shouldn't feel that good but it does...it really does!! The team is clicking on all cylinders and looks like we're FINALLY peaking at the right time. I'd take on anyone right now.

Jerry, please please please PLEASE!!! Don't sign OBJ. We don't need him and he'll destroy the locker room like he has everywhere he's gone. We have managed without him so far and we can continue to. This is not Deion in '95, Jerry. This is not even Hardy in 2015. Don't do it!! I really believe Odell is the most overrated player in NFL history.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

I went to sleep right after halftime of the Cowboys game. It was fairly close. What a second half explosion.

Sucks about Jimmy G being out for the rest of the season. What a blow to the 49ers.

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sucks for Jimmy G, sure, but I'm so glad the 49ers and their awesome defense will fall short again for lack of a QB. F the 49ers.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

So, Baker Mayfield is going to be released. SF??

TJ likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...why not? Sign Baker, 49ers. Go ahead, do it :D

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait, the Bucs won? I fell asleep with the Saints leading 13-3 or something and Tampa hadn't been able to do anything on offense all game!! Brady did his magic again, I guess...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  11. DawkinsINT

I didn’t see the ending either but I was glad to hear it. Eagles have the Saints first round pick.

TJ likes this.
  12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

OBJ visited the Cowboys yesterday. The medical staff concluded that he won't be able to play this year, so see you in the offseason, I guess.

I guarantee we dodged a bullet here.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

AJ Brown got his former boss fired. Whoops.

DawkinsINT likes this.