2022 Week 4 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 29, 2022.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I may be the only one in this thread this week but here are the games I'll be watching this weekend.

Dolphins-Bengals tonight - The surprising undefeated Fins battle the banged up Bengals who desperately need this win. I'll be rooting for Cincy.

Jags-Eagles - Before the season this looked like an easy win for the birds. Doug Pederson has the Jags playing great though. This should be a really good game.

The Sunday late games are all pretty boring. May watch Red Zone Channel.

Chiefs-Bucs Sunday night - I'll be pulling for Andy Reid as it would help the Eagles.
    Rams-49ers Monday night - I hate the Rams. Go Niners!

2. DawkinsINT

I feel so bad for Tua getting hurt again last night. That looked really bad. There needs to be a serious investigation into the Dolphins' handing of his injury last week. I hope it doesn't end up being as bad as it looked. That was scary to watch.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Have fun at the game, Chump!

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

We did, until the outcome.

What a clinic.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

I knew the Jags would be tough and I was really worried when they jumped up 14-0 in the first quarter. It was great to see the Eagles respond to adversity the way they did. The defense was extremely tough creating 5 turnovers. I loved seeing Haason Reddick all over Trevor Lawrence and forcing 2 fumbles. That's what they paid him the big bucks for. Jags came in with the NFL's #1 rushing defense and the Eagles ran for over 200 yards even though they were down 2 starting O-Linemen for most of the game. An impressive win. This team is for real.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hi!! Hey, there!! Hello!!

I finally won a teaser this week. That plus my KC Moneyline pick put me 4-18 for the season XD. I'd share but can't remember them exactly...

Cowboys have won three in a row and some people insist there's a QB controversy in Dallas but come on, man!! This is not a Brady in 2001 situation...this is not even a Dak in 2016 situation. Dak will start throwing this week and will return either against the Rams or Eagles.

Can't wait.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ah yes...I had the Jags teased to +13 and when they jumped ahead I was so happy...then I started to get worried but I'm glad they still covered.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. DawkinsINT

Haasan Reddick was just named NFC Defensive Player Of The Week. 3rd straight week an Eagle has won it:

Week 2 - Darius Slay
    Week 3 - Brandon Graham
    Week 4 - Haasan Reddick

So awesome to have a good defense again.