2022 Week 6 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Oct 13, 2022.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Tonight we get Commanders vs. Bears but I won't even bother, I'll probably watch baseball instead. If I was still gambling I'll definitely go Bears -1 because F Washington.

As for Sunday, the Cowboys opened as 5.5 underdogs against Philly. Yesterday it was announced that Cooper Rush will start again and the line moved to 6.5. Hint: Take the points. Even though the Eagles rushing attack scares me a little, the Cowboys defense is good enough to keep it close. Either way it should be a good one.

This time I won't forget to post the rest of the picks. Pinky swear.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Yeah, tonight's game is a real stinker for sure.

Sunday I'll probably watch:
    RAVENS - GIANTS - Rooting for the Ravens obviously.
    BILLS - CHIEFS - I hope this is even close to as exciting as their playoff game last year.
    COWBOYS - EAGLES - I think this will probably be a tight one. The Eagles offense has not met a defense as good as Dallas so this will be a great test to see if Hurts makes the correct reads on his RPO decisions. He's going to have to make quick throws that give the receivers an opportunity to make a man miss for big gainers. On defense, the Eagles pass rush needs to take advantage of Peters to apply pressure. Stopping the run will be key. Eagles have been up and down in that regard so far. I can't wait for this game!!

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

There was no baseball so I watched...and I regret it.

Justin Fields feels like a bust to me. He has no accuracy and wants to run on every play. Chicago has been missing on QBs for 100 years...amazing.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Let's keep it simple this week.

I already lost the thursday pick...

For sunday let's go with:

Teaser: NE +9, BAL +1.5, CIN +4.5
    KC +3
    DAL +5

Still on the fence for Monday...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Look at that!! I suck at picking again!!

Cowboys are down 17-0 and there's no way in h*ll they come back. Not without Dak. I'm done for the night. I watched a 6-hour baseball game yesterday and my back is sore. Good game, Dawk.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

It wasn’t pretty, but just like last week’s game against the Cards, the Eagles came out with the W. 6-0. Wow.

8. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Tough week to pick for sure.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, at least the Cowboys made it a game in the second half but at the end they couldn't even cover the 6-pt spread.

Dak will be back next week if he gets away with it. Going 4-1 in his absence is really above the best case scenario after he got hurt, and we get two very winnable games before the bye.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I miss the days in which we talked smack in this place, so I'll only say this:

The Eagles have not beat Dak Prescott in 3 years.

That's it. Good day.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  11. DawkinsINT

Haha....Dak not playing did taint the win a little bit but the let's not forget they only scored 3 points week 1. I'm just glad that Hurts embarrassed DeMarcus Lawrence a few times after all of his smack talk during the week. Bitter Cowboys fans got "Christmas Eve" trending last night haha.

TJ likes this.
  12. DawkinsINT

How bad is the NFC by the way?

There are only 4 NFC teams with winning records:
    Eagles 6-0
    Giants 5-1
    Vikings 5-1
    Cowboys 4-2

Eagles have beat two of them. I'm pretty confident they can take out the Giants too. I am shocked the Giants keep winning though.

TJ likes this.
  13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I keep waiting for the Giants to be exposed as frauds and it just doesn't happen, I thought they did when they lost at home against us, but since then they beat the Packers (maybe not THAT good anymore) and Ravens (are we sure Lamar is ELITE?).

All Lawrence said was "I don't know" when asked if he thinks Hurts is good. I swear the media asks the most stupid questions (what was he supposed to say? Honestly!!), get smartass answers and run with them. Anything for clicks and likes. If I was a profssional athlete I'd answer everything with sarcasm and just watch all the talking heads that thought I was being serious.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Chargers have burned me all season so I'm picking the Broncos +4.5 and the Under. So expect to see the Chargers win in a blowout.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I saved face with my monday night pick. Man, the Broncos are boring to watch and they've had like 5 prime time games this season XD

DawkinsINT likes this.
  16. DawkinsINT

I am so sick of the Broncos too. I hope that's the last of their prime time games.