2022 Week 7 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Oct 20, 2022.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We have Saints vs. Cardinals tonight. The Cards seem like a mess. I'm taking the Saints moneyline. Hopefully the game won't be as bad as the last 2.

As for sunday, Dak is back against the Lions. It should be a good test for our defense, even though the Patriots literally exposed them two weeks ago. Cowboys favored by 7 which sounds a little to high for me...

More on the rest of the games tomorrow, if I have time, as usual :p

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not the best of games this week. Titans-Colts is the only matchup of 2 teams with winning records.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yikes. I forgot Andy Dalton was starting for the Saints. One last time for him to burn me.

BTW I was remembering a couple of years ago when Cowboys fans wanted to keep Dalton, ditch Dak and used the saved money to fix the defense. Lol.

I'm taking it easy this week: I'm parlaying the Cowboys moneyline with the over (it was 48, I think) and that's it because I suck at this and it's starting to feel a little boring. And I had a horrible week at work and can't wait for it to be over...

We'll probably watch baseball on sunday, anyway...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

It's almost perfect for me that the Eagles bye week is when the Phillies have an early afternoon playoff game. Go Jags & Lions tho!

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Lions lead 6-3 at the half because of course they do. If they get 40 points in the second half I'll eat my Dak jersey...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

I can't believe these pesky Giants just keep on winning.

TJ likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys won and covered an easy one but fell way short of the over...

Let's go with Steelers +7.5 and UNDER 44.5 for tonight...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I saved face once again with a last minute pick XD. I think I'm going to do that from now on.

Tonight I have Patriots -8 over the Bears. Nice and easy.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Cowboys won 24-6 on an almost perfect second half after looking a little shaky in the 1st...but if you looked at Cowboys Twitter, you'd think that they lost 45-3 and Dak went 2 for 25 with 6 picks. It's insane. I don't want to see anymore but I can't stop...we really are idiots...

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm not feeling as confident in that Cowboys -10 line over the Bears as I did this morning...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  12. DawkinsINT

I flipped back and forth from Giants & Cowboys games in their first halves. After that I watched the Phillies. I didn't watch any other football the rest of the weekend. I can't remember the last time I watched so little of the NFL on a full weekend.

TJ likes this.
  13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ha. So I'm not the only one.

Do you agree that this year the quality of football has been...bad? Even when I'm watching a game I find myself looking at my phone a lot. That's usually a sign for me that I'm bored...it happened to me watching Bills vs. Chiefs, supposedly the top teams in the NFL.

Or are we just getting old?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. DawkinsINT

I definitely think the quality of the game has gone down quite a bit. I also am not glued to it as much as I used to. I still watch lots of games on Sundays but it was mostly the Phillies playoff game and the Eagles bye that had me not watching. Even after the Phillies game was over I was watching their highlights and celebrations instead of football. With no baseball playoffs this Sunday I'll be glued again.

TJ likes this.