2024 Week 3

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Sep 19, 2024 at 11:08 AM.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We have Patriots vs. Jets tonight. Jets are 6 point favorites but I think I'm staying away from every thursday game not involving the Cowboys. It's for the better.

On sunday the Cowboys play the 0-2 Ravens at home in what looks like a "must win" game for them. Cowboys opened as 3 pt underdogs (AT HOME!!!) but now they flipped it to -1. I have no idea of what will happen. I don't trust this team. They could win or lose by 30 and I wouldn't even blink.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The games I'll be watching:

Eagles at Saints - The Eagles never play well in NO even when they are good. With how awful this defensive line is and how great the Saints offense is looking, I expect the Saints to win handily. Most likely AJ Brown will be out again so the Eagles best bet is a whole bunch of Saquon to control the clock as much as they can. Can Hurts finally start throwing to Goedert?? I don't understand why he is not used more.

Ravens at Cowboys - 2 teams that I can't stand. It's an important game for both teams so it should be hard fought and fun to watch. Obviously, I'll be pulling for Lamar & Co.

Dolphins at Seahawks - This will be on one of my tvs as my Dolphins fan buddy will be over. I will mostly pay attention in between plays of Ravens-Cowboys. Dolphins without Tua won't be nearly as much fun to watch as they normally would be.

TJ likes this.
  3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known