2024 Week 4

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Sep 25, 2024 at 12:41 PM.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's Cowboys vs. Giants tonight. I still remember Emmitt Smith's huge day against the Giants on monday night like it was yesterday, but it actually was (googles) 29 years ago. Yikes.

Cowboys are favorites by 4.5. I'm staying away because they could lose it very easily. The defense is that bad and the offense is one dimensional. Dak is pretty much asked to win games by himself.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You made me check the calendar when you said the game is tonight haha.

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And I never realized my mistake until I saw your reply XD. Yeah, I woke up yesterday thinking it was thursday. That's what working on sundays will do to you.

Ok, now for real...game is tonight. Line shifted to Cowboys -5.5 and I can't believe people still trust them. Even if it's against the Giants...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Man, the Cowboys defense is painful to watch. Again. I never expected to miss Dan Quinn, at least his scheme destroyed bad teams.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Micah Parsons is on the bench. He doesn't look hurt. I'm watching the game on mute so no idea what's going on...

Oh well...shift is almost over...I might not watch the rest.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I didn't watch last night's game but from what I've heard it was a bit sloppy. Not atypical for a Thursday game.

I'll be watching the below:

Eagles at Bucs: Big time injuries for both teams. The Eagles will most likely be without their top 3 WRs and Lane Johnson. On top of that, Todd Bowles blitzing has really confused Jalen Hurts in the past. He has been much better against it so far in Kellen Moore's offense. Without knowing much about the injuries on the Bucs side, it feels like a tossup.

Commanders at Cards: I'll be watching this as my main game because I'm really interested in seeing Jayden Daniels play. He could be a thorn in the side of the rest of the NFC East for years. I'll probably also have Pats-Niners and Chiefs-Chargers on my other screens.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Micah Parsons is hurt after all, and could miss the Steelers game with a high ankle sprain. DeMarcus Lawrence is injured too. A bad defense will get even worse without its two best players.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known