26 Hours Away

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by mj1987us26, Mar 12, 2012.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

So who is on your FA wish list? And not just the best out there but guys who your team could possible get. For me my big three are:

Red Bryant
    Tracy Porter
    Matt Flynn.

Bryant is a monster in the middle and would easily replace Soliai when he leaves and he is more scheme versatile and would cost much much less.
    Porter is a very good CB who I would like to have opposite of Davis which would let Smith move to FS where he can play center field.
    And Flynn is better than anyone out there for the Dolphins(outside of Manning). He knows Philbin's offense and ran the Green Bay offense with ease.

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

My biggest wishlist right now is.

FIX THE DREW BREES CRISIS AND GIVE HIM HIS CONTRACT.

Other than that I would like to see Tracy Porter and Marques Colston back in a Saints jersey but if not a low risk deal for Randy Moss would not bother me at all.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont really want to much this year just a mlb

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Well who would you like?

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

1. Carl Nicks - Probably too high of a price tag, but what the Cards need on the O-Line. If he's too expensive, then Evan Mathis. Mathis comes with some injury risks, but for the money better than anything the Cards' O-Line has right now. Would hinge on the Cards dumping Levi Brown and his $17M cap hit.
    2. Jared Gaither - I could probably replace Levi Brown at LT, but if not me, then Gaither would be just fine.
    3. Randy Moss - A cheap nutjob who can still run a 4.4 and would take a great deal of heat off of Fitzgerald. Worth a try for one year and if even moderately productive, would be huge for the Cards' passing game.
    4. Brandon Carr - Rogers-Cromartie appears suspect in the Eagles defensive scheme but his loss was and is huge for the Cards. Why Carr is even a FA is a mystery to me. Chiefs may have screwed the pooch by signing Routt and allowing Carr to potentially sign elsewhere. Price tag may be prohibitive.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Mario Williams would make my year.

I'd be happy with randy moss too if he's cheap enough.

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Oh I want Carl Nicks back but I doubt that would happen.

8. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

Skins and cowboys will find way to sign free agents despite the hammer coming down yesterday.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Lofton

ill take london fletcher to he may be old but hes producing

10. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I want Mario Williams.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Realistically.

Mike Wallace
    Mike Tolbert
    Veteran OG
    Veteran QB2

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nicks is the only guy I'm crushing on right now. There's some others that would be nice, but HarBaalke have said and demonstrated that they aren't going to be big name getters in FA for the most part, that they'd rather get lower-tier role guys who they think can excel in the system, mostly build from within rather than FA, and that's fine with me. It's worked well so far, I really can't complain. So weird to say that.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

It's a catch-22 for the Cowboys. I'd like Williams, but if they sign him, they're not going to be able to sign Carr or Finnegan. Finnegan or Carr will probably want a deal similar to what Houston gave Johnathan Joseph, which was five years and $48.5 million dollars. Giving Finnegan or Carr that kind of deal will mean they don't have the funds to sign Nicks.

14. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I want Hillis back. If they wanted to cut Steinbach coming off injury and save $6M, I could see a run at Nicks but I doubt it. Flynn is a possibility but I can't get a read yet on what they really want to do there.

I think there's a good chance we go after Garçon, he would probably be the biggest acquisition we make. After releasing Pashos I say we have to be targeting Mike Adams for RT, because there's a huge hole there. If not, they'll have to find someone to play there.

15. TideRedskinslunatic

Hillis has missed a lot of games the last few years,has'nt he? The Browns are gonna take trent richardson,surely they can find somebody better than hillis,does he even want to play there anymore?flynn,richardson,and garcon are gonna make them a whole lot better,why not let hillis leave?

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

A high pick on a RB is one of the last things they need, although I love Richardson's toughness, they're better served keeping Hillis, who is 1 for 2 on attempts at monster seasons. Last year was really the first sign of trouble with him. He was hurt and te offensive line was a disgrace.

Don't make another hole where there isn't one yet, I'd like to keep him and focus on all the other problems. Richardson would be nice but there's no room for that luxury in my opinion.

17. TideRedskinslunatic

If they don't take him,they can't let Blackmon get by them.as much as i like TR,i'd have to take Blackmon if he was there. Browns really don't have manywell known wrs either,do they?

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

It's like Xmas for me

Finnegan
    Nicks
    Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So do you even like, watch football? At all?

20. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Lol no kidding. But it's refreshing to not be hearing how terrible Cleveland's corps is from at least one person.