AD Is Coming For OJ Too....

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by FSUViking, Nov 5, 2007.

1. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

OJ has the NFL record with 6, 200+ yard rushing games. In 8 games.....Peterson has 2 already! Wow. Wow, wow, wow. :icon_eek:

2. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

yeah..that number will more than likely fall...especially with Jackson as the qb for the vikings..they'll need it bad...

3. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

As I've said before, AP could break any runningback record, he is that good and the fact that the Vikings O-Line is top quality and their QB isn't so good. He is unstoppable.

4. unstoppable...

5. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

AD is a stud!!!

6. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Nobody comes for OJ, you run from OJ. Didn't you learn anything from Nicole and Ron?

7. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

AD is probably the best running back in the nfl today and hes a rookie i cant wait to see him a few years down the road he is going to be one of those backs that are like LT but he has a chance to be even better the way hes going hes going to be the best by the time hes done wow he os a monster leave it at that.

8. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i hope his injury history from college doesn't catch up with him in the pros.

9. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

That will be the biggest determining factor, injuries and luck. There have been numerous great RBs who's careers ended way to short. AP is serious. Hopefully he'll remain healthy enough and we can watch him for years to come.

10. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I learned that OJ is good for you..unless its got a knife in it, and severs your jugular on the way down...