Adam Gase 'inclined' to return to Broncos in 2014

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by 86WARD, Jan 19, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

After giving Rob Chudzinski the boot, the Browns' coaching disaster continues, but the light at the end of their tunnel has always been Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase. Throughout the process, it appeared that Gase was the one guy they were waiting to interview, and in the process they lost out on Ben McAdoo, Josh McDaniels, Todd Bowles and the countless other candidates who either got hired somewhere else or withdrew their names from the Browns' search. Now reports have surfaced that Gase is 'inclined' to return to the Broncos in 2014 and kindly reject the Browns head coaching job, something that would detonate the nuclear bomb that Joe Banner and Jimmy Haslam are sitting on. For outside observers, this situation in Cleveland keeps getting more and more hilariously embarrassing. For Browns fans, time continues to stand still; it might as well be 1997 when the team still did not even exist.

Source: FanSided

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

If I were him, I'd wait to see what happens with Manning's neck.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I think he should stay regardless. I think Osweiler is a very good prospect and ready to play. He wont put up Mannings numbers in 2014 and the Broncos will probably be a WC team VS a SB team, but I think Osweiler can put up 25-28 TDs and get them to the playoffs. And Gase can take credit for it and get better offers