AFC West Team By Team Draft Grades

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Litez0ut, May 2, 2011.

1. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Den - I still don't like the fact they decided to pass on Dareus who would solve there runs topping needs for a LB that was a better fit in the defense they use to run. I like the Moore pick he upgrades the back of the D. But failing to get a run stopping DT hurts this draft

Grade C+

KC - While Many feel they reached for Baldwin. I think it was a solid pick. I really like the Hudson pick provides youth to an aging position. I also like the Houston pick that late to compliment Hali. Especially, on third downs. They found a NT who I think might end up starting for them this year in Powe.

Grade B

Oak - While I like the Stefen Wisniewski and Barksdale picks the Raiders again went with Speed for the majority of the draft. I don't think much of Van d**e and was Jones really necessary when they already have DMC?

Grade C-

SD - Having ranked #1 in offense and top 3 in defense they failed to make the playoffs. So what do they do? They add more pieces. To help out the defense and special teams unit. Since they had a horrible special teams unit which may have cost them a shot at the playoffs.

Grade B